Chapter 10:

Sakura's POV:

"Who do you think she likes?" He asked

*Flashback*

"So who exactly is Sasuke?" I asked Ino.

"Just a boring friend of Sai and he's like the last person you want to hangout with, believe it." She replied

"DON'T TELL ME YOU STARTED HANGING OUT WITH HIM?!?"

-----> At the Starbucks

"I don't want to burst your bubble here, but of course he talks to you more than usual. You're a costumer to him."

*Flashback ends*

"Sasuke... I think you're the one she likes." I said slowly.

"What makes you think that?" Sasuke asked.

"Idk... Ever since the first time I talked to her about you, she didn't look happy with the fact that I liked you." I sighed. "It's like she's jealous or something. She was kind of telling me to avoid you. So my guess is, even if she was with Sai, she was still maybe secretly in love with you..."

"Maybe..." He said.

I looked at the hour and it was 3:00. It was really late and I started getting tired. Sasuke was looking sleepy too. I got up and walked to my closet to pick up my pyjama. I took it and asked Sasuke politely to get out of my bedroom so I could put it on. He nodded and walked away.

"Good night Sakura, I'm going to sleep too." He said.

"Good night Uchiha!" I smiled.

Sasuke's POV:

I left Sakura's bedroom and entered the guest room right next to her's. It was big and pretty. It had a gigantic bed in the middle of the room. I took off my shirt and sat on the bed. I opened my iPhone and realized that Itachi was texting me.

Sup bro, where are you?

I'm at Sakura's house.

Bro is typing...

What are you doing at her house at this hour? If you know what I mean😏

Idiot. It's a dare from Neji. Anyway, good night.

Bro is typing...

Alright go sleep with your gurl. Good night

Shut up...

I sighed and closed my phone. I got up and turned off the lights, before going to sleep. After, I layed on the bed and started sleeping.

----> the next day:

Sakura's POV:

I woke up and looked at the hour. It was 10:30 in the morning. I yawned and stretched myself. I sat on my bed and looked at my iPhone. I received a text message from Sasuke saying good morning with a selfie of him, shirtless. FREAKING SHIRTLESS. My face was red like my t-shirt. "Crap my mom doesn't know it yet!" I thought. I ran to the guest room and opened the door. Sasuke wasn't in the room.

"Oh no!" I shouted.

"What's wrong Sakura?" He asked behind me.

I turned and looked at him. He was brushing his teeth still shirtless.

"Don't worry, I explained everything to your mom." He said.

I sighed and touched my hair. They were everywhere in my face, dirty and full of nots. I screamed in terror and ran to my bedroom to get some clothes. Then, I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I didn't wanted Sasuke to see me like this. I took a quick shower and did my usual girly stuff, which means drying and brushing my hair. After, I putted on some mascara and finally put my clothes on. I wore a red belly shirt with a pair of shorts. I came out of the bathroom and Sasuke wasn't there anymore. "He must be in the kitchen then." I thought.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and when I came in, I saw Sasuke drinking some orange juice while looking outside. I smiled and walked to the frige to get something to eat.

"You're looking good like that." He said after finishing his glass full of juice.

"Thank you- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL SHIRTLESS?!?! Geez put some clothes on already." I replied blushing

"Don't girls like to see muscled guys shirtless normally?" He asked laughing

I sighed and told him to go put a shirt on. I watched him going upstairs, then I prepared cooking some eggs with some bacon, because why not? After two minutes, Sasuke came back in the kitchen with a shirt on. He was looking so damn hot. I smiled and put the food on two plates. My mom came in and told me that she was going to the grocery store with my sister. I said bye to her and sat down on a chair next to Sasuke. We began eating.

"This is really good." He said.

"Thanks! But it's nothing special." I replied

-------> after eating.

Sasuke's POV:

After I finished eating, I got a text from Karin. I looked at it and rolled my eyes.

Sasuke my love! Let's go out together. ❤️

"Who's texting you?" Sakura asked.

I chuckled and showed the text to her. Surprisingly, she didn't got mad or anything. She just rolled her eyes just like I did. We looked at each other and began to laugh. It was Saturday morning, so the dare was over by now. "I could leave right now, but I won't." I thought.

Sakura and I were done eating by now, so she got up and put our plates in the dishwasher.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Good question. Take a walk outside?" She replied.

"Okay we could do this."

We walked to the door and went outside. It was a pretty day with no clouds. We began walking hand in hand. It was a bit awkward though. Not too far away, I noticed that Ino was going out too. "Shit" I thought. I removed my hand from her's quickly.

"What's wrong Sasuke?" She asked.

She was looking at me confused. That meant that she didn't even notice Ino's presence. She sighed then looked in front of her. When she finally understood, her eyes were wide.

Ino's POV:

I was walking outside towards the mall not to far from my house. I took a look behind me and noticed Sakura and Sasuke together hand in hand. My blood began to boil. I was angry inside. I ran towards them.

"Sakura Haruno!" I shouted.

"H-hey Ino..." she replied slowly.

I looked at Sasuke. He was trying to avoid me. "Oh I see what's going on now." I thought. I stopped in front of them and looked at them angrily.

"So, Sasuke is your boyfriend now?" I groaned

"Ino, I want you to tell me which guy is on your mind." She shouted.

I pointed Sasuke.

"It's him dammit! Look what you've done to me. Because of YOU Sakura Haruno, my life is ruined." I explained.

Sakura's POV:

Ino was going crazy here. I knew it. All along, she didn't wanted me to be with him, because she would get jealous secretly. Well kind of. "Poor Sai..." I thought,

"Ok. BUT WHAT YOU DID TO SAI WAS WAY WORSE." I shouted showing my fist.

"Sai?!?! Oh screw him. Come on Sasuke leave that girl alone and come with me instead." She replied taking his hand.

I began to cry. I couldn't believe what Ino said. My gosh, I remember she used to tell me that she loved Sai so much and it was annoying. She has been my best friend since primary school she can't do this to me. She was out of her mind. "I'm sorry Ino, but this is for what you did to Sai, and me..." I thought.

They were walking away from me. I ran towards them and punched Ino behind her head. She screamed and fell on the ground. I fell down on my knees and cried like I did yesterday.

Yo!!!!! Man that was a great chapter to write. See ya next chapter! Love u guys!!!❤️👋🏼