Chapter 11:

Sasuke's POV:

I was walking away with Ino for some dumb reason. I was about to tell her that I'm not interested in going out with ever again, but Sakura punched her hard behind the head. It caused to her to fall on the ground. She was down and lost consciousness right after. I turned to Sakura quickly. She was on her knees, looking at me crying again.

"Why did you do that...?" I asked a bit shocked.

"I didn't want her to leave with you for one more step. Please tell me, you won't go out with her." She replied still crying.

I walked to her and took her hand. I smiled and said:

"Of course I won't. You're the one I love. I think it was pretty clear yesterday."

Right after, she got up and looked at me, wiping her falling tears on her cheeks. I passed my right hand into her beautiful pink hair and pressed my lips on hers for a kiss. But it got interrupted by Ino who got up and grinned. I pulled away and looked at her.

"Ino. If you want my honesty here, I won't ever be yours again got it?" I said.

"ARGH!!!!! F*ck you Haruno!" She shouted then went back to her house crying.

Then Sakura and I looked at each other laughing. I took her hand and asked her if she wanted to go eat some ice cream. She nodded and smiled. Luckily, there was an ice cream parlor not too far away, so we walked there. When we arrived, Sakura ordered her ice cream.

"What flavor do you want Sasuke?" She asked

"Um... Idk chocolate." I replied.

After a minute and a half of waiting, we finally got our ice cream. Sakura's ice cream had black cherry flavor (My personal favorite🤗) and mine chocolate. I left a 5$ and walked to a bench outside with my girl. We sat down and looked in front of us. There was a pretty sunset that caught our sight. I took Sakura's hand and took a bite of my chocolate flavored ice cream.

"This ice cream is really good." I said

"I know right?!" Sakura replied.

Sakura's POV:

I took a good bite of my ice cream then looked down. Ino... I never saw her like this with me. Sasuke was looking at me confused.

"What now?" He asked

"It's Ino- I"

"Stop thinking about her, like my god just forget about her already!" Sasuke interrupted me sighing.

I smiled. He was right. In the end, this girl was just manipulative and jealous. Like Karin. Speaking of which, my phone began to ring. I took a look at it and Ino was calling me. When I was about to answer, Sasuke sighed and immediately took my phone from me. He putted it near his ear and began talking.

"Damn it Ino leave Sakura alone already." He said seriously

Right after, he hang up and gave me back my phone. I laughed and thanked him. We finished our ice cream watching the beautiful sunset in front of us. I looked at the hour and realized it was getting late.

"Judging by the hour, I should head back home. My mom must be worried." I explained.

"Okay, allow me to walk you home dear." He replied smirking.

I smiled back and took his hand. We walked back to my house Suddenly, when we were about to arrive, Sasuke stopped and pulled me towards him. Then, hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Sakura." He said slowly.

I began to blush right after. I kept replaying those words in my head, over and over again, before finally replying:

"I love you, Sasuke."

Right after I said that, he hugged me tighter. However, it was a bit too much, like I almost couldn't breathe.

"Sa-suke, I can't breathe." I said

"Oops, sorry." He said laughing.

I began to laugh too. He removed his strong arms that were around me, then kissed me quickly before I was about to enter in my house.

"Good night, cherry blossom" He said

"Good night!" I replied.

I closed the door, then turned to my mom, who was watching us.

"Mom?! What are you doing....?" I asked shyly

"Well, Sasuke isn't a bad guy after all." She replied smiling

Suddenly, my little sister joined us and began complaining about how disgusting love is in her opinion.

"Trust me, your opinion about it will change in a few years." I said after doing a little tap on her head.

Yo !!!!!! Yeah...... Believe it or not this the end of my first story! It was bit short but I hoped that you guys liked it! I had a lot of fun writing it. Again, thank you so much for those who read my story from beggining to the end. I love you guys!❤️✌🏼️