Chapter 5

----> after school

Sakura's POV:

I entered my house and immediately asked my mom if I could go to Ino's house.

"Yeah sure, but is there a problem? You look a bit worried." My mom asked looking at me confused

"Oh no I'm fine trust me." I replied with a smile

I said bye to my mom and left the house running. Once I arrived to Ino's house, she was already outside.

"Hey Sakura, maybe we could go to Starbucks?" Ino asked with a smile.

"Why Starbucks?" I asked

"Well, Sasuke is working there. Come on." Ino began walking.

Oh gosh. I never thought Sasuke would work at Starbucks. "That will make things a lot more complicated for me." I thought. We started walking to the starbucks. I decided I would talk to Ino about my feelings towards Sasuke, hoping she wouldn't get mad at me.

"So Sakura, you said you wanted to talk to me about something. So what is it?" Ino asked

"I-Ino I...."

I couldn't finish my sentence. I knew exactly what would happen if I said it to her. So suddenly, we stopped walking in the middle of no where and Ino began to look down.

"I think I know what's going on in your head. You like Sasuke don't you...?" She said slowly.

"Y-yes... I'm sorry." I sighed

"Don't worry I am not mad at you or anything. I'm just warning you, if you go out with him, Sasuke will start abandoning you for no reason for another girl. But like I said last time, this is your life. Do what you want." Ino replied with a fake smile.

-----> at the Starbucks

Third person's POV:

Sakura and her best friend Ino finally arrived at the Starbucks. The place was filled with people, mostly couples. The two girls arrived at the cash desk . When they looked at the cashier, they noticed it was Sasuke.

"Sup girls." Sasuke said with a smirk

Sakura and Ino looked behind them and there was no one waiting to order, so they decided to talk to him a bit before ordering.

"This is your chance Sakura, now talk to him" Ino whispered to Sakura before walking towards a table in the little Café.

"W-wait Ino!" The pink haired girl said

Ino sent a wink to Sakura then went sitting to a table.

Sakura's POV:

"Ino where are you going?!" I asked

Then, she sent me a wink. I know exactly why she did that. She wanted me to be alone with Sasuke. I sighed then looked at him. Man he was hot. "I can't believe I'm in love with a heartbreaker like him." I thought. None of us were talking to each other. It was kind of awkward. To break the silence, I decided to ask him the simplest question ever:

"I didn't know you were working here. Do you like it?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah it's not that bad." He replied with a smile.

I just noticed that he's way different than the other days. I mean, he talks a lot more than usual. Something is wrong here.

"So, do you want something? A drink maybe?" He asked passing his hands in his black hair.

"Yeah sure. HEY PIG WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ORDER FOR YOU?" I asked screaming at my best friend who was on her iPhone texting.

"Um YEAH I WANT A HOT CHOCOLATE PLZ." Ino screamed back at me.

"Okay so two hot chocolate please." I said looking at Sasuke with a smile

A minute later Uchiha arrived with our drinks.

"Here you go." He said cheerfully

I thanked him and left a 10$ on the table before joining Ino who was still texting. I sat in front of her and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Wow this is really good!" I chuckled.

"So, how was it?" Ino asked crossing her fingers.

"Well, I noticed he was talking to me more than usual. I guess this is a good sign." I replied with a smile.

Ino's POV:

"What is she thinking... she can't expect him to fall in love with her just like that can't she?" I thought. I took a sip of my hot chocolate, then looked at Sasuke. He was talking to other girls just like he did with Sakura.

"Sakura, I really don't want to burst your bubble here, but." I sighed.

"What is it?" My best friend asked a bit worried.

"Of course he talked to you more than usual. You're a costumer. He is just doing his job."

"Poor Sakura. She must feel so sad inside." I thought. I looked at the hour on my iPhone and it was already 19:00. I looked at my best friend. She was looking at her hot chocolate with a sad look on her face. I finished mine, got up and put on my coat. It looked pretty cold outside tonight.

"Come on its getting late. If you want you can sleep at my house tonight." I said.

"Yeah sounds good to me.." she sighed.

She got up and looked at Sasuke. He was still talking to those girls. Before leaving, I took a good look at them and noticed that Karin was there. "Crap." I thought. We started walking back towards my house. Sakura was still a bit sad.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to hurt your feelings." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"You don't have to be sorry Ino. You warned me didn't you?" She smiled

"Yeah... Tomorrow there is a party at my place remember? Sasuke will be there, it will be the perfect time for you to be the center of his attention. Trust me, he won't talk to any other girls this time." I smiled back before hugging her.

"Thanks pig, you know, for being here for me no matter what." She replied still smiling.

We walked back to my house laughing and talking about girls we both hate. It made me think that she already forgot about what happened not too long ago. When we arrived, we immediately went to my bedroom. We did our homework and watched some tv before going to sleep. After 5 minutes, Sakura was already sleeping. On the contrary, I wasn't tired at all so I texted my boyfriend Sai.

Sakura is in love with Sasuke. What do you think of all this Sai?💚

Well, Sasuke once told me that he would someday ask her to help him with math. Maybe they will get together in the end?

Yeah maybe... Anyway good night my love😘

I closed my phone and went to sleep.

Hey guys!!! Thx for reading chapter 5! xxx