Chapter 4:

Sakura's POV:

I was in the bus, listening to music. I was thinking about what Ino said. "She's right, if I don't do anything, Sasuke Senpai will never notice me..." Today will be the day that I, Sakura Haruno, will talk to that bad boy." I thought smiling.

------> At school

Sasuke's POV:

I was walking around the hall before class. Then, I looked up in front of me. Sakura was waving to me.

"Hey Sasuke!" She yelled while running towards me.

"Hn. What do you want?" I replied.

She stopped in front of me, blushing like a tomato. Crap, don't tell me she's another fangirl.... ugh...

"Um... a-are you going to Ino's "party" tomorrow?" She said looking down shyly.

Oh yeah. I forgot about her party. "Should I go?" I thought.

"Uhh yeah sure..." I replied.

Right after I replied, the bell rang. I said bye to Sakura and left for class smiling. When I came in the science class room, Karin was looking at me almost begging me to come and sit next to her. Of course, I didn't. I sat next to Sai and Naruto instead.

"Dude Sasuke! I saw you with Sakura like 2 minutes ago. What were you guys talking about? Planning a date maybe?" Naruto asked with a smirk.

"She only asked me if I would be at Ino's party tomorrow moron." I replied tapping on his shoulder.

"Hey Sai are you ready for the science exam?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, my bae helped me studying yesterday" Sai replied smiling

Exam...? WE HAD A EXAM? TODAY? Crap I didn't study. The teacher asked us to shut up while he was passing the exam. When he handed me the document, I looked at it very quickly. It was like 5 pages long with 25 questions in total. "I'm so screwed." I thought. The test itself was about the formation of our planet.

----> after the exam

I finally finished the exam. So, I got up and walked to the teacher's desk with no emotion.

"Was the test hard for you, Sasuke Uchiha?" The teacher asked me while checking my answers very quickly.

"Not too bad." I replied with a forced smile.

Of course, I didn't wanted to say the truth. If I did, I would get laughed at by my friends. Soon after the bell rang, so I picked up my stuff and leave with Sai. Naruto was still doing the exam.

"So, Ino really helped you studying?" I asked Sai

"Huh huh, she's great at science and trust me, it helped me for this test. You should ask someone to help you with math." Sai replied.

"Yeah good idea. But who?"

"Idk man. Sakura maybe? According to Ino, she once was number 1 in her class last year."

"Okay, I'll ask her." I replied after a little bit of thinking.

-------> During lunch time:

Sakura's POV:

I sat between Sasuke and Ino at the cafeteria. My heart was beating so fast I didn't know why! Was it because of Sasuke? Ugh. I realized I was blushing too. I hoped that Ino didn't saw me, because if she did, well she would start asking herself questions.

"So Ino, you see, I asked Sasuke if-"

"WHAT THE HELL SAKURA? DID YOU REALLY ASKED HIM TO GO OUT WITH YOU?" She interrupted me almost screaming.

I stayed silent. "What an idiot." I thought. Sasuke didn't even looked at Ino, well he didn't since the beginning of the school year. So strange.

"No I didn't! Let me finish my sentence. I just wanted to tell you that Sasuke will be here at your party tomorrow. Geez relax." I sighed.

After I said that, Ino calmed down. She sighed and took her cell phone and looked at the hour.

"Okay. So I guess that everyone will be there friday?" Ino sighed

"Yup." Naruto said cheerfully.

----->timeskip of 1h30

The bell rang, so Ino and I started walking to our next class. Something was bothering me. I needed to talk about it with her.

"Hey Ino, can I come at your place tonight? I just. Idk, I really need to talk to you about something that only you can understand." I asked slowly.

"Yeah sure..." she looked at me weirdly.

Yio! Thx a lot for reading chapter 4! Be prepared for next chapter because this is going to be intense!