1

Your POV
You've been at work for about an hour, you're  in a white v-cut long sleeve hoping to hide your self harm scars. You have your (h/c) hair in a loose messy bun and blue jeans on with some flats. You have a winged eyeliner and mascara on. You're working the register after  checking out the last person in line, you grab a dollar out of your pocket and a snack cake from the shelve. You ring yourself up and start eating your snack cake, a man clears his throat. "Oh, I'm sorry sir you say looking up quickly." "It's fine." The man says. You recognize that voice. "Sh-Shane?"you stutter. You look at him. His green eyes meet yours. His brown hair flying everywhere. He is wearing basketball shorts and a red T-shirt with Sandles. "You know who I am?" he says. "I'm like your biggest fan." you whisper breaking eye contact.

Shane's POV

"What's your name?" I ask sitting my items on the counter. "I'm Y/N." She says. "That's a pretty name !"I blurt. A light blush formed on her cheeks. I hand her my phone. "Call me when You get off." I say pushing my phone toward her. She puts her number into my contacts as Y/N. She checks me out and I walk to my car. I put the groceries in the back and start biting into a Reece's. I don't know what just happen but I cant let Y/N get away.
(4:38pm)
__________Your POV _________

You just got off of work. You find Shane's contact and call it. He immediately picks up. "Y/N ?" "Yeah I just got off of work. "You say. "Okay ... Can we meet up somewhere."Shane says. "Sure ."you stutter. "Actually just give me your address and I'll pick you up."he coughs. "O-okay." "It's (Address)."You say getting in your car. "Okay, I'll see you later Y/N". he says . "Bye."you say. "Bye."

____________•________•_________

You got home about ten minutes ago. You did light curls in your hair (a/n : if you have short hair just imagine it down or however you would like) You winged you eyeliner and did a fresh coat of mascara. You put on a Purple long sleeve and skinny jeans with boots. You slid on a jean jacket. Let's face it when it's 65 degrees in November that says something. You hear a knock at the door. You Simi rush to answer it. When you opened the door there stood a freshly showers Shane. You chuckle. "What?" he smiles. "You say in all of your videos you don't shower." You giggle. "I showered for a special occasion." he smiles. "So taking me out is a special occasion."You blush. That's when your relies he is holding your wrist. You look at him. His hair is in a fresh quiff and he has jeans on and a nice white long sleeve on with a black jacket. He drops your wrist. "Where are we going ?" You ask Shane. "Actually, let's stay here. Got movies?"He ask. "Yeah but the t-v is in the bedroom." you say. "Okay, then let's go."he says walking in. You take his jacket and lay it on the back of your brown sofa. Your apartment has white carpeted floors and each wall is the same color, green. You have a sofa and a book shelve in the living room. Your kitchen has the basics and a bar that you sit at. You have the necessities in the bathroom. Your bedroom has a flat screen mounted into the wall. In front of that is a queen sized bed with no head or foot board. It has white sheets and a baby blue top cover on it that says Stay Cloudy. You have two night stands on each sides and a small lamp too. On one sets a picture of you and your best friend from high school. Shane stands at the door way. You slid off your jacket and laid it on the end of the bed. "Y/N?"shane says. "Yes?" "What are those?" he ask. You now relies your sleeves are up. You quickly pull them down. "Oh it's nothing ,"you say. He walks up to you. "Please show me." he whispers in your ear. You look at him. He looks at you. He wraps his arm around you holding you against him. He gently kisses you. You kiss back. Your toes curl and sparks fly through your body. He pulls away biting your lip. A quite moan slips from your mouth. He looks at you with lust filled eyes. "Your mine ."he whispers. "Okay ." you smile. "Now,show me your wrist" he purrs in your ear. You groan. "I need to know."he says. You slowly pull up your sleeve. Multiple scars and cuts line your arms. Some fresh some old. Some long and deep and others are short. A tear leaves Shane's face. I just met you and it feels like I've known you forever Shane's says pulling you into a hug. I'm sorry you whisper. It's okay he says kissing you again.

_____________*_______*_________\
So first chapter done
(10-7-16)
So this isn't very accurate but it will be soon I just had to get the romance started ❤️