9

Your POV

You awake to the sound of Uno barking. "Shane." You say lightly shaking him. His blue-green eyes flutter open. You smile and pull the white sheets over your nude body. He smiles at you and leans in for a kiss. You tease him by barley pressing your lips to his. He looks at you with a puppy face. You kiss him and get out of bed. You slide on a pair of black short-shorts and slide on an oversized t-shirt. you throw your hair into a pony tail and turn to face your boyfriend. His hair is messy and he has a pair of shorts on and a shirt. "Want some breakfast?" You ask. He approaches you, lightly placing his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him gently. "Breakfast sounds great."Shane says pulling away. "I'll get right on that." You say walking downstairs. When you walk in the kitchen you start brewing coffee. You fry a few eggs and toast. You pour yourself a cup of coffee and start fixing plates.

Shane walks down and kisses your head. I want a selfie you say setting the plates on the coffee table in the living area. "But first let me take a selfie!" Shane yells tackling you on the couch. You grab his phone and take a ton of selfies. Your favorite is ( Picture of You and Shane kissing/ Picture of Shane making the duckface while your in mid laugh.) You set that picture as your lock screen. You both start to eat your breakfast and drink your coffee. A abrupt knock on the door interrupts you doing the dishes. You open the door and are shocked to find e/n standing there. Shane is in the kitchen finishing the dishes. You look at him with a sharp eye. "What are you doing here?" You ask. He hands you a single tulip. You immediately drop it. "Oops." You say sarcastically. "Listen {Y/N} I am so sorry for everything I have said. I was a complete idiot to let you go and I honestly would do anything to get you back." E/n says with hopeful eyes.

"You know what I want?" You say looking into his disgusting eyes. "What?" He ask with a smile. "For you to go back to Amber." You spit. "Baby please, she was a one time thing." "One time." You laugh. "Fine, 5 at the most." He says. Shane then walks out and you cant help but continue laughing. He wraps an arm around your lower back. "Hi e/n so I hear you like to tell my lovely girlfriend that she is nothing and nobody cares about her." Shane says stepping closer. "Well let me tell you something. I don't give a shit what you think. She is so beautiful and kind hearted and your stupid if you cant see that." Shane spits. "All of that was a mistake ...and so was Amber." E/n says. "Yeah, well guess what buddy?" "W-What?" "The only women in my life is her. And I promise as long as I live, the only other women in my life will be our daughter and my mother. So, why don't you get out of her life and get off my property.

E/n looks shocked as Shane hand you a ring. It is silver with blue sapphires in the middle. "{Y/N} I promise that as long as we both live I will give my everything to you. I will do anything to make you smile. Will you be my wife?" You feels tears fall down your face. "Are you being serious?" You ask. "Its only been a few months!!" E/n cuts in. "Shut up!" You say. "For your information E/n its been 8 and 1/2 months so shush. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Shane says smiling at you. "Yes." You say holding out your hand. Shane slips on the ring and smiles at you, planting a kiss on your lips. You wipe away your tears and kiss him again. "Best of luck." E/n says slowly walking away. You smile at Shane and kiss your future husband again.

-------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry about the time leap!