11

Shane' s P.O.V

The ambulance took Y/N to the hospital we're she was then rushed for emergency surgery.Lisa was arrested for attempted murder. I'm sitting in the cafeteria with stupid people who are laughing and so cheerful. Do they not know that the love of my life is laying on a operation table? Well, most likely they don't. I bite into my burger and start to chew. I decide after eating to go back to the waiting room. When I arrive there I see a doctor waiting. "Hello, my name is Doctor Stevens. The doctor says. "Hi, I'm Shane, are you Y/N' s doctor?" I ask. "I am." He says. "H-how is she?" I ask worried. "Your girlfriends surgery went well, the knife missed all of the main arteries and only damaged a muscle." Doctor Stevens explains. "When can I see her?" "You can see her now. Room 241." He smiles pulling the chart against his chest. I simi-run to the room. When I arrive to the room I See Y/N. She looks so pale. Her normal dark pink lips now pale. Her eyes are glazed over with a sadness."Baby?" I say walking to her bedside. She looks at me and gives me a weak smile. "Hi." She says wiping away fallen tears. "I thought something would happen to you. Thought they would blame you for what happend." She explains looking out they window. "No, baby Lisa was arrested. She is out of our lives forever." I say pressing my lips to hers. They are like ice, but very soft. I pull away as we hear the door open. My eyes trial as E/N walks toward us. "What are you doing here?" Y/N ask. "I came here to apologize. This is all my fault." He croaks. "What do you mean?" I ask grabbing Y/N' s hand. "I didn't cheat on you with Amber. Y/N It was Lisa. I set her contact under a fake name." E/N explains. I see my fiance turn her head toward the window. "Get out." She whispers. "I am so sorry."E/N says. "You need to leave." I say pushing him toward the door. "Why the hell does he pop up every time I'm happy?" Y/N laughs. "We will be happy." I laugh. "How's your mother?" She ask."Worried about you." I reply. The doctor then walks in. "Hi Y/N it's good to see you." Doctor Stevens says. "Hello." She says shivering. "Are you cold?" I ask. "Yeah." She replies looking up at me. I grab a blue hospital blanket off of the dresser. I sling it over her and bury her in it. She smiles. "It is normal for you to have a case of the chills. It means your body is trying to rewarm and heal." Doctor Stevens applies. "When can I leave?" Y/N ask. "You can leave tomorrow as long as you can hold down food and there is no sign of innfection." He says. "Thank you Doctor." I say. He hands me a small cup of yogurt. "She has to eat this." The doctor says. "Okay." I smile. The doctor leaves. I pull the maroon chair to the end of Y/N's bed. She smiles and takes the yogurt. I hand her a plastic spoon. She eats the yogurt slow. When she finishes I throw the container away and sit at the end of her bed. She lightly takes my hand as I pull out my camera. "Hello everyone, as you can see this is not my normal filming area. An incident happened and Y/N is in the hospital. When everything is cleared and she is for sure okay we will make a video on what happens. Bye guys." I don't even edit the video I just upload immediately and get back to Y/N. She watches me as I walk in. I sit next to her. "I am still so cold." She says shivering. I roll down the cover and slide in next to her. "Better?" I ask as she snuggles to me. " I just can't sleep without you." She whispers falling into a light slumber. "I love you so much Y/N." I whisper darkening my eyes.
------