12

Shane's POV
I awoke around an hour ago. Y/N is still sleeping. I text my mom telling her visiting hours and then walked down to the cafeteria to get breakfast. When I walk through the line I order something simple and go to eat. I receive a text from my mother.
Mom: I'll be down around 2 to see her love ya Shaney.
I soon relies I haven't changed clothes in two days. I haven't even showered. I decide after eating to give Y/N a heads up that I am going home to "Freshen up ".

Your POV

Shane soon informed you that he was going to shower. You decided to walk to the little bathroom that only contained a brass iron sink, toilet, and a shower. After brushing your teeth and taking a short shower you climb back in bed. A quiet knock we at the door. Teresa Shane's mother walked in. "Hello dear, how are you feeling?" "I'm here." You sigh with a small smile. "Oh, well then that's a plus." She smiles laying a plastic bag at your feet. "What's this?" You ask looking at her. "A little gift." She replies pushing it toward you. You open the bag and pull out a white gown. It's strapless and extends out like a ball gown. It wasn't the traditional white, more like a offwhite color with a diamond edging. "Thank you so much Mrs. Yaw." You say hugging her. She smiles at you moving the gown to the chair. The doctor then walks in. "Mrs L/N did you know you were pregnant?" He ask with sympathy filled eyes. "W-what?" You say astonished. "You were carrying for two and a half months." He says again not breaking eye contact. "Is it... is it alive?" Teresa ask. "No, it was a miscarriage." The doctor says then leaving the room. "Y/N I'm so sorry." Teresa says placing her hand lightly on your shoulder. You don't know the emotions your feeling, you don't understand them. Your eyes pour with tears. Anger, frustration, sadness all washing away. Shane walks in. " Y/N?!" " Are you okay?" He ask rushing to your side. "Shane, she was pregnant." Teresa says looking at him. "Oh my Fuck." He whispers. "Shane please don't leave me." You say starting to cry. "Y/N, Why would I leave you?" He ask kissing your shoulder. "I wasn't good enough for E/N What makes me good enough for you" you cry into him. "Because, I'm not E/N. I am not ever going to cheat on you or leave you. Baby your worth it." He smiles at you. "I love you." You whisper. " I love you too."

(Discharge )
Shane's POV
Y/N was just discharged. My mom and I decided to take her out shopping and then take her to eat since the whole baby thing has us shook. "Are you angry at me?" She ask once again. "No Y/N I'm not angry at you." I chuckle. "Still love me?" She ask. "Yes, I'm always going to love you." I say as we pull into the mall. "Shopping!" She tells as if she's give. I laugh and pull her into me kissing her lips that are going to soon enough be mine.
----
A/N
So it's a late and short chapter. I am so sorry!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K ❤❤❤ (published correctly)