6

------
Your POV
You look at the clock. Shane is filming a video,with his mom today called the Fifty Shades of grey challenge. His mom is coming over in an hour or less. I slide on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt that has a panda in the middle. You quickly do eyeliner, mascara, and a lip balm. You wake Shane up. He gets dressed and combs through his hair. You guys eat a quick bowl of cereal and his mom soon arrives. We sit in his living room laughing as Shane does his intro. He explains to his mom what They are doing an then they begin. She starts ready passages from the book. You laugh within the first few words. Shane acts out the scene making me laugh more. "I placed his considerable length in my mouth." Teresa said. Shane cringed as you roll on the love seat laughing. They finish the video and for your channel Teresa let's you do her makeup. You do a soft Smokey eye, winged eyeliner, and a red lipstick. You show Teresa her new look she laughs and does an up close for the camera.

---------3 hours later---------------

After hours of helping Shane edit his video we take his mom out to eat at Olive Garden. Teresa still wearing the makeup you did. Shane takes your hand as you walk in. You smile and give him a peck on the cheek. You find a table and sit next to Teresa. Shane sits across from you. You hear a familiar voice, your ex (e/n). You pull out your phone and text Shane.
You: Shane the ex boyfriend I was telling you about is our waiter!
Shane opens the text and looks wide eyed at you. "Y/n?"Your ex asked. You give him a shank eye. Shane moved to the chair next to you. Teresa sits there quitly knowing what's going on. "Can I start you off with a drink?" (e/n) ask." I'll take a sweet tea with a lemon please."Teresa orders. "Okay, and what about you guys?" he ask looking directly at you. Shane's hand white from gripping the table. "Two Pepsi please."you smile. "Sure." he says walking away. "Well wasn't that pleasant." Teresa mumbled. "Agreed." you say taking shane's hand. You begin discussing work and other subjects while waiting for your food.