13

Shane' s P.O.V
We walked into the mall hand in hand. Y/n looks better then a couple of hours ago. She looks as if she was never stabbed but a rigid scar on the abdomen says otherwise. The doctor said no sex for at least another month. If it will help her, then I will keep our "fun time" in check.
Y/N gives me a small peck on the lips and we walk into a clothing store. Y/N immediantly sees a (color) dress. "Try it on." I whisper in her ear. She looks up at me. "Then you have to try it on too." She laughs. "Your not going to fit my fat ass in that dress, I wouldn't be able to fit my fucking thigh in that." I laugh. She lightly smacks me on the shoulder and grabs the dress walking into the tiny dressing room. I continue looking at the clothing rack until I hear the door open with a loud creak.
Y/N walks out. She looks absolutely amazing. The dress clings to her body, her hips flaunting as she walks toward me. "What do you think?" She ask looking at the wooden floor. "Babe, you look beautiful." I say pulling her chin up. "You dont think it makes me look to flashy?" "Baby, its perfect. Go get changed and you can buy the dress." I kiss her.
We soon reunite with my mother after we both shop in many stores. "That dress is gorgeous Y/N." My mother says looking in the plastic bag. "Thank you Teresa." She says looking at my mom with a wide smile. We are at the food court in the Mall. I wrap my arm around Y/N as we move to order. A women takes our orders and handes our buzzers. We sit in the brightly colored booths. "Have you decided on a venue for the wedding?" Mom ask. "Um not yet, I would really purfer it to be near the water." Y/N says sipping her drink. "What about you Shaney? Where do you want it to be?" My mom questions. "I havent really thought about it." I shrug as our buzzer goes off. "I'll get it." My mom say leaping from her seat defiantly drawing attention to herself. I chuckle under my breath. Y/N  shoots me a look. I stick my tongue out at her. She bites her lip. I find myself getting a little turned on. "Thanks." I mumble. "Your welcome." She says fixing her shirt. "Oh, your so going to regret this later." I mumble as my mom being the food. We eat and soon go to the movies. We watched Lights Out and dropped my mom off at her house. It's around 1 in 8th morning. I inform Snapchat of Y/N's condition and then changed  into some more comfortable clothes. "Shane, I'm sorry about earlier at dinner that was inappropriate." Y/N says taking my hand." Told you, I'd make you pay." I smirk. She rolls her eyes and sits on the couch. I follow her sitting next to her, taking her hand lightly. She leans in and kisses me. She takes control and kisses me harder wrapping her legs around my waist. "Y/N... you know what the doctor said." I whisper. "It doesn't hurt, I'm fine." She assures me. "Please tell me if you start to hurt, in any way." I begin before she cuts me off with a kiss. "I promise" she whispers. With that I stand up and walk us to the bedroom. She falls lightly on the bed as I plant a kiss on her neck.
****(don't READ if you don't like smut)******
She removes her shirt with one swift movement. I remove mine too. She curls into me kissing down my neck as I remove her pants. "Shane." She mumbles as I leave a kiss trail between her breast. She bucks her hips into mine. I chuckle as I glance at her scar. I push her back gently, making my way down to her scar. I kiss everyone of them that are on her arms and then leave light kisses in the abodoman. "Shane..please." She moans. "I just don't want to hurt you." I whisper. "Baby, your not. I'm enjoying myself so stop worring." Y/N says pulling me by my hair to her. I sigh and unclasp her bra. Our clothes are thrown somewhere in the room. I take out a condemn and put in around me. She leans back and let's me have full access to her area. I push in slowly letting her get use to me. She moans as I begin to thrust. Her hips moving with mine. "Sh-Shane there." She moans. I begin to pick up the pace as I devour her breast. "Th-that's new." She moans. I smile and kiss her lightly rubbing her clit. She moans into my mouth. I groan as she tightens around me. I begin to get sloppy as I thrust into her soon going over the edge.
*****
"I love you." She whispers playing with my hair. "I love you too." I say circling her stomach with my hand. "Forever?" "Forever." I whisper, kissing her lightly on the head.
----
So it's late I'm sorry but it's been crazy. I love you guys!