15

WARNING ⚠️. Some of this chapter is smut!! I will put a warning where it begins and ends!
Shane's POV
Y/N and I have decided to stay home today. We've filmed a weeks worth of videos. She wanted us to have some sort of date night. It's around 2pm, Y/N and I are cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix. She yawns sleepily, tucking her head into my shoulder. I chuckle as her wild h/c hair flies. She looks up at me, her eyes glazed over a bit, her eyes beating open and then shut again. "I love you Shane." She whispers. "I love you Y/N" I reply back. "What do you wanna eat?" She asks. "How about McDonalds?" I ask, leaving a kiss on her forehead. "If that's what you want, I'm okay with it." She whispers.
Your POV
You remove yourself from the couch, slinging on the nearest pair of jeans and a hoodie. As you throw your hair up you unplug your phone and slid it into your back pocket. "Ready?" Shane ask standing in the door way. A piece of his hair falls over his eyes, he has jeans on and an old t-shirt. "Ready." You say walking over to him. He lightly grabs your waist. You look up at him in awe. " I love you ." You whisper. "I love you too." He kisses you gentle, causing you to crave more. You kiss again, but this time becoming sloppier and at a faster pace. You lightly push him against the door frame. He grunts from the contact.
⚠️Shane's POV
Y/n lightly shoved me against the frame. I pull her closer to me, kissing her, forcefully. She begins playing with the hem of my shirt. I rise my arms, making it easier for her to remove my shirt. She throws it to the floor, looking at me with lust in her (e/c) eyes. I shove her lightly to the bed, practically ripping the clothes off of her. I stand there, admiring her beauty. She's absolutely perfect. With her scars showing strength, her long / short hair falling into her eyes. I begin kissing her, not leaving an inch untouched. She tugs lightly at my hair as I inch further to her depths. Letting out a quiet moan she pushes me closer to her. This is when an idea struck.
Your POV
"Sit up." Shane says pushing you lightly toward the headboard. You look at him, confused. "Just trust me." He replies removing his pants. You bite your lip, trusting him, yet still curious of what he's doing. He soon lays a shirt over your eyes. "Wha- No talking." He interrupts. You stop, huffing slightly.
Shane's POV
I begin kissing Y/N all over her stomach. She jumps at the sensation using her hands to try and push me down farther. I take botch of her hand and hold them above her head. "The more you fight me the slower I'm going to go." I whisper in her hair, nipping it.  "Shane." She groans. " I said no talking." I say biting her neck and sucking. I remove my boxers, and tease her a bit. Inserting my fingers and using my mouth while several minutes pass. She moans loudly as I push myself into her. I release her hands and the shirt whilst I thrust into her, going harder than normal. She digs her nails into my back, dragging them in pleasure. "Shane." She yells. I groan in pleasure, rolling her over so she's on top of me. She begins riding me, faster and harder than usual. I feel her tighten around me, sending me over the edge. With one last thrust I finish. She finishes, falling on top of me.
⚠️
She rolls over so I can see her. I notice a dark, black hickey lying just above her collar bone. "Oops." I laugh. "What?", she says wide eyed. "Go look", I whisper kissing her cheek. She scurries our of the bed looking into the mirror. "Babe." She groans. "I got carried away." I say laughing. "Your turn." She says climbing on top of me, leaving dark hickeys down my chest along with my neck.

Hi everyone! So this is the 1st part of my return! I just want to say thank you so much for sticking by this story! It means an absolute ton! Remember to please dm me! I love talking to you guys and hearing your suggestions for future chapters! Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K! You guys are absolutely amazing! Would you guys want another chapter sometime next week?¿ Leave when and what you want the chapter to be about in the comments!