5

Your pov
We have been at the hospital for over an hour. Teresa is eating a banana . She gets to leave tomorrow. Shane and You are on in the lunchroom buying some good for yourselves. You ordered a small salad with ( your favorite soda.) and a granola bar. Shane ordered a burger with a diet coke and a cookie. Your sitting at a metal table across from Shane. His eyes are still a little puffy but there not really pink anymore. "Y/N I love you." Shane says. "I love you too shane." you say with a mouth full of salad. He laughs and grabs your hand from across the table. You sit in silence for what felt like an eternity. Shane looks at your wrist. You received a text last night from your ex (ex name.) you didn't know what to do so you turned to cutting. You cut the wrist Shane is looking at. "Y/N please tell me these are old." Shane says looking at you with sympathy. You choke on a sip of your drink. He ask again. You don't answer. He lets go of your hand and walks toward the elevator. You watch as he runs his hands through his hair and steps on to the elevator. You put your hands over your face and begin to cry.

Shane's POV
I can't believe she would do it again. It pisses me off but what I want to know is why she did it. We haven't got in any arguments and as far as I know Lisa hasn't said anything. So what would be her reason? I think to myself. I stop in my steps. I left her. I left her down there all by herself. I turn and rush back to the elevator. It opens and a old man wheels his self off of the platform. I quickly jump in and press the button to go to the lunchroom. When I get there I see Y/N sitting at the same table with her hands over her face. "Y/N." I say approaching her. She looks at me, her eyes filled with tears. I grab her pulling her into me. "I'm sorry I left." I say. " Its okay "she says wiping away her smudged makeup. I kiss her lips. "But why did you do it?" I ask pulling her to a n nearby bench. "My ex (e/n) texted me and said I meant nothing to him that I was unimportant to anyone and that I should kill myself." she cries into me.
"Y|N, your perfect baby. I don't care what that dickhead says because you're not his anymore you're mine and you shouldn't care either." I say pulling her into me. She wipes her smudged makeup away and kisses me. We walk back to my mother's room and see that she is watching television. I drop Y/N's hand and approach my mother's bed. "Shane do you mind if I speak to Y/N alone?"My mom ask. I give Y/N a small kiss and leave the room.

Your POV
"Everything okay?" Teresa ask. "Yes." I reply approaching her. "Don't lie dear, what's on your mind?" Teresa asked. "My.. Ex he was being an Ass." you say. "May I see your wrist?"Teresa ask. You hesitantly pull up your sleeves. "Promise me there won't be anymore."She says looking at me. I not a promise And hug her. We soon leave the hospital. We cuddle up and watch Scream. Shane being his normal self biting into a burger.

*********

Hi everyone so I know Imma bad person because I have slow updates. I'm sorry that I have things going on right now. People are comstitly telling me waiting on updates is like a knife to my throat or done with this story. Please stop with the negativity.