- Chapter Five -

- Chapter Five -

The foul stench of urine filled the air, causing Alina to gag every time she took a breath. The wolves surrounded Alina, each and every single one marking her as their property. Alina cried the entire time, she couldn't believe she was being peed on. It was disgusting. She wanted nothing more than to be with Isaiah, eating their fish.

At the thought of the fish, she realized that she hasn't ate anything at all. She was starving and dehydrated. If only her childish impulses didn't cause her to leave Isaiah's side, then she would safely be under his care. Isaiah where are you? Her silent question was the only thing on her mind as the Alpha morphed back into a wolf and walked towards her way. The rest of his subordinates fell back, a few disappointed that they couldn't mark a piece of the girl's flesh.

The Alpha stopped directly in front of her, where she sat immobilized. The scent of her tears were being washed away by the pungent smell of the wolves' urine. Now it was the Alpha's turn to mark the girl his.

With one whiff of the air, he circled Alina, searching a place to mark his claim. He stopped in front of her once more, giving her a triumphed glare before moving sideways and lifting his hind leg up. Alina closed her eyes tightly, along with her mouth, straining against her tied wrists, as a blast of the Alpha's urine hit her face. It had been the only spot cleared of everyone's assault, but now she was completely violated by these rabid beasts.

The Alpha lowered his leg and turned his snout towards Alina's face. He took a long whiff of her and exhaled lovingly at the pungent odor. The strong smell of his waste overpowered his followers, in order to claim first bite of the child. The Alpha puffed out his chest as the rest pushed their head backs and howled cheerfully. Everyone happy that they were soon going to enjoy eating the young girl.

-***-

Meanwhile, Isaiah was exhaustingly fighting the last wolf. Night had fallen rather quickly and he feared that the more time he wasted on fighting this crazy wolf, was a tick closer to Alina's horrible fate. Whatever it might be. Isaiah had only feared the worst, yet it only served as great motivation to stay alive.

He needed to get to Alina.

With that clear goal set in his mind, Isaiah charged towards the last beast, ignoring his fresh wounds that spilled blood everywhere, and chomped his canines into the rouge's flesh. It howled painfully and tried to remove himself from Isaiah's grasp. But it was futile. With Isaiah's last bit of strength, he bit harder and held on longer while the rouge slowed its movements and dropped to the ground, belly up.

Isaiah, surrounded by the dead wolves, collapsed on the ground unconsciously. His tired puffs of air reduced to a calm breath while he regained his energy in his unmoving state.

His unconscious dreams were filled with Alina's smile.

-***-

Alina watched in horror and astounded at the scene before her. Every wolf in the cave, which she believed to be lost souls, were morphing back to humans. Well partly. The alpha stayed in his wolf form, waiting for everyone to finish their transformation. However their transformation seemed all wrong to Alina. The wolves didn't completely morph back into humans, no the wolves have only taken up a few attributions of their human side. The wolves where half beasts and half human, it was as if they were stuck in between the transformation.

Alina's eyes were wide. She's never seen anything like this in her short life time. She doubted any werewolf had ever seen anything like this.

Was this how they were going to rip her to shreds? With their elongated nails shot out of their hairy hands?

Alina was restrained from running away, she hadn't realized until she was watered by the yellow liquid and she had wanted to get away.

Alina's world had come crushing down the moment her small village, and werewolf pack, was demolished by the very creatures standing before her; rouges. These beasts tainted Alina's innocence beyond her comprehension. Her young mind unable to understand why this is happening. All she knows is that she needs to fight back in a way to keep herself alive.

With the passion of living growing stronger within herself, she felt the familiar sensation of a spark within her soul. But in a greater scale.

She was now beginning to realize that she can make a difference. No guidance needed this time. All she needed was the Alpha to fall at her feet and she can rid herself of this cursed situation.

Alina may be a naive little girl, however she's intelligent enough to fall back on her instincts of survival.

___________________

A/N Posted: 10/17/16

It started off nasty I know :p but aye! It's completely different from what you've read, right? I wanna stay away from the cliche stuff. And if you're wondering if the entire book is gonna be Alina as a child then the answer is: No she isn't. There will soon be a time jump into the future where she's much older and the real fun begins ;)

Anywho... Comment & Vote Please!!!