- The End -

- The End -

It's been a few months since the demise of the Servos Pack. It's members either integrated themselves into new packs or succumbed to their fates, waiting for their rogue state to drive them insane.

In that time, Alina built her pack, establishing herself as their alpha. Her pack resided in the very lands that her father sent their friends to, when they got ambushed in Nevada. Alaska had become their new home.

Alina had remembered Isaiah's backup plan and decided to travel there with her new companions.

When she had arrived, she was so overjoyed with reuniting with some of the women who came to her while they waited to become mothers. Alina met their children and revealed the truth about herself. No one had seemed shocked at her revelation. In fact, now they had understood why no one succumbed to insanity. Alina was their peace. Or so they believed.

Alina even reunited with the boy who had helped at her clinic; Micah. The young boy had become a young man in the few months that she hasn't seen him. In fact, he had gained the courage to ask out a girl he's been eyeing.

Everyone had survived and it was all thanks to the man who sacrificed himself in the end.

A knock came at her office door, interrupting Alina from reminiscing. She took a pen and held it in her right hand as she held a piece of paper in the other, making it seem like she had been working instead of daydreaming.

"Come in." She said.

Bryce walked in with a serious face. Alina had appointed him as her beta, the ever loyal wolf had denied at first but she managed to convince him.

Alina set the pen and paper down, noticing how serious Bryce was. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Bryce didn't even take a seat, like a he normally does. It made Alina anxious.

"It's come knowlwdable that we're a pack who accepts rogues of all kinds looking for a new beginning here. Of course after going through your judgment test. However, I oppose accepting this new rogue we've come across. In fact, I demand we kill him on the spot." Bryce was so serious that his tone had become harsh as he told Alina his honest opinion.

Alina reeled back in her seat, confused as who Bryce spoke of. Usually patrol comes across rogues trying to trespass, or other wolves trying to join Alina's pack and she would determine if they'll be a right fit or not. Usually they are. But it seems that there's been a rogue trying to join without Alina's knowledge.

"Bryce. I don't even know who you're talking about. If it's someone trying to be part of this pack then let him come in here. I'll see if he'll be a good member or not. If it's someone you know on a personal level from your past then don't let it cloud your judgment. People change."

Bryce's face turned into a defeated smirk. "It's not me who's judgment will be clouded." He mumbled softly as he turned away from her. His words were quiet, yet they reached Alina's ears.

As he left to get the man in question, Alina sat in her chair wondering who could it be. She didn't know anyone that can jumble her thoughts and decisions.

Unless... It's the very man who's been in her thoughts day in and day out.

Alina drew in a shaky breathe. There's no way Kaeden Servos had willingly come looking for her. She heard of what's happened to his pack. But she never heard what had happened to him. She felt horrible for leaving him with a disaster that was beyond repairable.

If he's come to take revenge, then so be it. It's not the first time someone had tried assassinating her or even capturing her. Within the last few months, many alpha's had heard the truth of Alina's powers and what she had accomplished after abolishing the Servos Pack.