A Wolf's Touch

A Wolf's Touch:
Part Two

            ~***~ ~***~ ~***~

~***~ ~***~ ~***~An Extra Excerpt Upon Alpha Servos Discovering Isaiah and Alina Gone:

~***~ ~***~ ~***~
An Extra Excerpt Upon Alpha Servos Discovering Isaiah and Alina Gone:

Alpha Servos had searched endlessly throughout his pack house for Alina and he couldn't find her. The stupid women who were suppose to have kept watch over the girl had only focused themselves with the current gossip floating around. Alpha Servos was extremely angry at them and had thought of the perfect punishment before his Beta talked him out of it. If I torture those women, their children would be scarred for life and could possibly revolt against this family's power.

The alpha had destroyed his office in anger, but his angry fuse would not burn out so quickly. Therefore he stalked out of his office and began to make his way towards the dungeons, located on the Far East of his home. But as he walked towards the dungeons, he received a mind link from one of his guards at the dungeons. Alpha... the rouge escaped. The alpha ceased his footsteps and tried to breathe out calmly. I will be there shortly, The alpha said.

When the alpha arrived, the guards were lined up, trembling in fear. The alpha stared at everyone until his eyes landed on a little boy. The guard holding onto the boy's shoulder took a step forward and pushed the boy in front of him. "This boy was founded here, potentially could have aided the rouges in escaping, Alpha."

The alpha looked at the boy angrily and grabbed him roughly by the arm. "What happened?" The alpha growled out.

The boy looked down, afraid of what could happen. But he also knew he could not lie unless he wanted a drastic punishment. So he quietly replied to the alpha. "I helped them escape.. I brought the girl here and opened the cell doors with the keys that were left on the hook near the entrance..."

The alpha slowly let go of the boy and ran his hand angrily down his face. Then, all of a sudden, he harshly brought down his hand towards the child. A loud slapping sound resonated throughout the silent dungeon hallway. The boy fell down to the ground and stayed there as he silently began to cry.

Then the alpha suddenly roared out, "How can my own son betray me like this?! Take the boy to his room, he's under lock down."

The boy was lifted from the ground, thrown over a guard's shoulder, and was slowly taken away. The boy looked up at his angry father's back in fear. Who knew he had a monster as a father. He was glad he helped Alina escape with her dad. The slap to the face was nothing compared to the slap reality had given him.

The alpha glared at his men, but knew they held no fault. He had wanted everyone searching for the girl. All the anger and blame should be directed at himself. But he will amend his mistakes.

I will find you Alina, and if I can't then I will force my future generations upon future generation to find you and your offsprings. That power shall be under the Servos Pack.