4

By the time the movie had finished playing it was 7:53 p.m. I dragged Sam's lazy ass to my room,after cleaning up our mess in the living room of course. When I finally got to my room I threw myself onto my bed.

I grabbed my mac from the nightstand. Sam was right next to me looking up pictures of blackbear.

I took a glance at her screen then to her.''Your way to obsessed.''

She gave me a weak shove, to preoccupied with searching for pictures. '' Please, your dumb ass is one to talk. Your obsessed with reading gay fan-fiction.''

I pointed a knowing finger at my screen.''This is not an obsession, it's a hobby. Aaand I just so happen to be reading, so it's productive. I even learn new words.'' I wiggled my eyebrows playfully. '' If you know what I mean.'' She turned on her side and looked at me. ''Whatever you say.'' She continued looking at her phone soon after. I sat my computer on the night stand.

I made my way towards my dresser and grabbed a pair of my usual pajamas; a loose shirt and some sweats. I soon made my way towards the bathroom, eager to change clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm sure I looked sexy as hell in the morning, now I just look like shit. I never know why I bother wearing skinny jeans, they're more trouble than they're worth. I almost fell flat on my ass trying to take the stupid shits off.

I felt refreshed when I got out of the bathroom and made my way to the bed. Sam had already changed into a pair of my clothes, looking as relaxed as can be.

I usually didn't let Sam sleep next to me since she's a wild sleeper, but since she was already fast asleep I let her.

*       *       *

When I woke up my vision was filled with a picture of Sam rocking out to Polarize by 21 Pilots .

'' Sam your music will one day blow out your ear drums, and please keep your jumping to a limit. I do not wish to see your erotic panties.''

She turned to me with a blank face but
I could see the pink tint covering her cheeks.
She threw a pillow at my face and didn't make any movements after that.
***
We didn't really have much going on. We planned to go to a nightclub at 11. So I called up Alex to make sure he had a fake ID.
I Had to ask Sam for his number since I didn't get it before.
"Sam!" She looked up from her phone, acknowledging my existence. She tossed me her phone already dialing Alex's number.
"I mean at least you were listening."
She looked up at me and laughed she then continued to play with her nails.
After a ring Alex picked up.
"Hello,Sam?"
I chuckled a bit."sorry to burst your bubble lover boy, but it's the one and only Derek. On that note get your ass over to my house. Don't sweat the details, I'll text you my address; make sure you're sexy enough for Sam to want to jump your bones."
Once again Sam threw a pillow at my face. "I was just kidding Sam!"
I continued back to Alex.
"but seriously dress sexy and bring a fake ID. See ya soon, and make sure you're here by eight so we can prepare."

Sam drove back to her house as I had saved Alex's number into my phone. I took multiple combinations of outfit's I could wear. I then proceeded to text Alex the change of plans.
Alex
-change of plans, we're going to Sam's house be there at 8 PM.😋

I ran into Sam's house, since she left me behind. It was 7:30 when I finally was fully dressed in black skinny jeans and my Adidas shoes. Although I was on my way to putting on a shirt ,which I'd decided on after like the millionth one.
I walked over to Sam and brought my hands under her arms and cupped her breasts.
"Damn Sam, aren't you developing a case of knockers!"
She looked down at my hands.
"they haven't even grown much."

We both looked up when we heard a knock at the door, Alex was staring at us as if we had gone mad.

I smirked up at him." Don't you think her breast are big? Hmm, Alex?"
He opened his mouth and closed it once more, averting his gaze to everywhere but my hands on Sam's black lace covered boobs.
He finally worked up the courage to speak after clearing his voice.
"So you guys are dating?" Even though he tried to play it cool I could see the faint blush appearing on his face.
I gave Sam's breast a slight squeeze causing a slight whimper to escape her lips. I watched as Alex's gaze shifted to her but quickly went to the floor.
I let my hands drop to my side,picking up my shirt from Sam's bathroom floor. I pulled my shirt over my head as I made my way to her room door, and shut it once I was done.

I then retuned my gaze to the two standing in front of me. I walked over to Sam's bed and took a seat.

I watched as Alex nervously fidgeted.
I could no longer hold my laughter in as I watched his expression.
After my laughing fit was over I returned my gaze to Alex.
Struggling to keep a few giggles at bay I spoke," No dude, we aren't dating. She's more like a sister to me than anything."
I stood up and walked over to him. Leaning close to his ear I whispered "Besides I'm as gay as they come. If anything you should be wary of me. I felt him tense up but he shortly gave a breath of relief and returner a whispered reply," at least you won't be taking Sam."
I stepped back and chuckled." You're a funny one, Alex. Good luck with that, she's a tough one."
I turned towards Sam who was now dressed in her red sequence dress and a black leather jacket; she topped off her look with a black smokey eye and a winged styled eyeliner.
"Don't you look sexy." I added a flirty wink at the end along with my signature smirk.
"Whatever you say." I turned to Alex and smirked once more,
"Don't you think so Alex?" His face flushed a bit but he nodded in agreement. "Yeah your pretty Sam."
She smiled and returned to putting on her earrings.
I walked over to the mirror hanging on her closet door and looked over my outfit. My black skinny jeans tied in my navy blue v-neck.
We all agreed on our outfits and made our way out of the door.

That club better me ready because we're gonna turn it the hell up.

Authors note

Helloooo. It's been a while and don't worry I didn't forget I just hate typing it, however I've writing 27 pages and am currently working on the 28th so yay. But anywhoo I hope you're enjoying the story regardless and thanks to meh friend who is constantly giving me ideas 😋👏👏 ItzRubylit
And yay for 1237 words. Oh and her dress looks something like this 😊
-Kayla

 Oh and her dress looks something like this 😊-Kayla

edited 1.6.17