6

I awoke to a throbbing headache. The morning sun flashed in my face,causing me to get up. I soon regretted that option, a nauseous feeling overtaking me. My head was pounding and I resisted the urge to throw up all the contents in my stomach, at least whats left anyways. I probably had the need to throw up far more than any pregnant woman could.

I held my mouth with my left hand, crawling to the edge of the bed,careful not to wake Sam or Alex. I quietly walked to the bathroom all the while rushing, trying to keep in any of my vomit. I looked through the medicine cabinet for a remedy but just to my luck, I found nothing. My stomach apparently had enough of waiting and let loose. I rushed to the toilet, my head now in the bowl, puking my lungs out. I've always found throwing up gross, just my head in the toilet and the painful ache of my body heaving. Just gross. I brought my head out of the toilet as soon as I was finished, not wanting to prolong the time I spent in there.

I got off of my knees and onto my feet, flushing the toilet I gently put the toilet seat down since I know how much Sam hates it when I leave it up, and I would like to avoid being yelled at.

I quickly rinsed my hands in the sink, using a cherry blossom hand soap that sat off to the side on the white granite counter. I turned off the faucet and light,wiping  my hands on my shirt, no longer giving any fucks,with the way this morning was going. As I gazed up towards Sam's bed I saw Sam and Alex cuddled up together. A small chuckle escaped my lips at their cuteness. They could be the most cutest couple in the world. I wandered over to Sam's dresser. I located anything she'd ever need for her period and found some Advil. I'd be crazy not to know where she kept her things with how long I've known her. I opened the bottle and grabbed two pills, quietly closing it and replacing it back to its previous location soon exiting the room.

I headed downstairs to her kitchen and got a glass of water. I downed the pills and soon felt my headache disappearing. ''Thank god for those heavenly pills, they save me every time." I headed back up to the room, the two still cuddled together in a peaceful slumber. ''Welp, I guess I'm not needed here, they took my spot and everything.'' I laughed a bit at my stupidness but made sure to keep it down, all the while I jotted down a quick note. My stomach rumbled just on queue. I guess I'll just go grab some food. I added that I was going to Mcdonald's and grabbed the car keys. I jogged down the stairs, much to my surprise. The things I do for food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride was peaceful, besides all the cars full of people heading to work or whoever's crazy enough to hang out with their friends this early. Once I reached the well known fast food place I quickly got out of the car, having no patience to wait at that long ass drive thru.

It's usually empty much to my liking. I'm glad most people enjoy going through those long ass lines rather than actually getting out of their cars. I ordered a fruit N' Yogurt Parfait, Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, and a Mcgriddle for Alex, since I have no idea what the guys usual order is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back to Sam's house I was greeted with the appearance of her parents, Lauren and Jeris Russel. We exchanged greetings before I headed up to Sam's room. Sam was awake and standing, she was dressed in her casual clothes, her damp black hair rested casually on her shoulder. I clicked my tongue at her as I sat our food on the night stand. '' Sam,how many times do I have to tell you about your hair.'' She shrugged her shoulders before walking over to me, towel in hand as I beckoned her over to me.