10

After dinner I went straight to my room,Ryder following right behind me of course. I laid on my bed lazily,getting on my phone to read my favorite story. I lazily scrolled through the site,ignoring Ryder as he laid down next to me. He better not be hoping for something,he's not sleeping here.

I didn't mind his company for a while,that is until I found him leaning above me,peeking at what I was doing. I just stared up at him,his lips in a thin line as his eyes scanned my phone. His eyes a sexy ass dark brown, that changed to a slight hazel when in the light. I jumped slightly when those eyes locked on mine. Geez,talk about an awkward situation. 

You know when people say time seemed to freeze in cheesy romance films? Yeah,I think I'm having one of those moments. And oh damn,one of these moments...

We just sat in silence as he slowly moved closer to me,my heart rate picking up. This must not be healthy,someone tell me this isn't healthy. I kept my eyes on his as his head tilted slightly. He only seemed to get closer and closer until I couldn't bare to look at him anymore and closed my eyes. I felt a pair of soft yet rough pair of lips on mine. The kiss was slow and sensual yet it seemed so...erotic? He pushed against me slightly before pulling away.

A soft pout escaped my lips before I heard a soft chuckle. What.in.the.actual.fuck! 

I groaned slightly before burying my face into my hands. ''What the heck man..'' I continued to mentally scold myself as he just smirked. I peaked at him through the cracks of my fingers, my cheeks flushed with heat. ''Damn pervert.'' He seemed to burst out into laughter at that one.

I let out a small sigh before turning onto my side,out of his gaze. ''G'night...''  

I heard him reply with a soft grunt. 

I slowly found myself drifting off to sleep,my heart in a frenzy.

***

I groan slightly as the sun hit my face. I slowly sit up,yawning. Today feels like a good day, I'm fully rested,I'm feelin great. I stretch my arms in a long stretch,my back arched at a weird angle.

I froze,my hands in the air as I felt a rustle beside me. My heart skipped a beat as Ryder laid beside me,his face calm without a flaw. ''Damn pretty boy..'' I scanned his face,moving down further,my eyes locked on his half ridden shirt,exposing his abs.  I pinched my self slightly. ''OK..I'm not dreaming.'' With a groan I force myself to stop staring and made my way to the dresser. I grabbed a few random pieces of clothing.

I made my way to my bathroom, I glanced towards Ryder who was still sound asleep. 

I shut the door and through my clothes on the counter,turning the knobs on the shower,getting the water started. I quickly undressed and stepped into the water,hissing slightly at the hot temperature. I let the hot water and the smell of my body wash encase me. I hummed a soft tune as the water flowed through my hair, down my back. After I felt that I had lathered my body enough I quickly got out. I always use to much soap. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked over to the mirror,clearing it of the steam that had fogged it with my hand .  

I grabbed my toothbrush and turned on the faucet. I dipped my toothbrush in water before adding toothpaste. I quickly brushed my teeth and got ready. My task was cut short when I realized....I forgot my underwear. ''dammit..how dumb can I be.'' A groan escaped my lips as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my chest,covering up to my mid thigh. ''I look stupid''

I open the door slightly,Ryder cuddled up to the blankets still sleeping. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I tip toed into the room. I groaned as I realized why I forgot it,it's right next to Ryder. Well I'm not one to go commando,so..

 Isn't this fucking great! I moved quietly,well as quite as I could be anyways. The floorboards creaked slightly. I hurriedly opened the drawer,grabbing my socks and underwear.  

I felt arms touch me. A loud shriek escaped my lips as my towel slipped from my grasp,followed by   a few noises, then a couple of footsteps. My dad burst open the door,a bat in hand. ''is everything alrig-...'' I held my towel to my body as it began to slip from my sudden movement. 

My dad gazed at me to Ryder,who was clutching his stomach while laughing,finding this situation o so funny. His eyes returned to me a second later,down to my towel,which at this point was only covering my crotch. A glint of mischief and realization flashed in his eyes.

      My eyes widened suddenly and I was quick to speak. ''This is not what it looks like!''

Authors Note

Hello~ sorry for barley updating, Summers almost over too -.- bummer. I know this chapter is really short but ehh. I hope you enjoyed it,nonetheless. Don't forget to leave a comment, I'm always reading those :> (lol not like I get many) But I'll be sure to reply. Also feel free to share this story. Well thats All for now.  

 see~ ya~ Later~~~~~

-Kayla