Going to California

Sorry this chapter is a bit jumpy, I was in a hurry with it so I could get to the important chapters :) 

  I quickly ran after Peter before the show was to start. Robert called after me, telling me to hurry. "Grant!" I yelled after our manager as he talked to a producer. He turned at the sound of his surname and faced me.

  "What is it?" he whispered sharply. The producer walked away and Peter tried to call him back. When he failed, he looked back at me. "What?" he repeated, glancing down at his silver Rolex watch.

  "Could you do me a favor?" I asked. Without waiting for a reply, I proceeded to explain to him quickly what I wanted. I told him about a red-headed girl with stone-cold eyes that would most likely be at this concert. Then I asked him to find her somehow. I knew it was impossible, but I could dream.

                                                       ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

  Peter was unable to find Vicky. I never thought he would, but I couldn't help but hope. During intermission, six ladies came back stage claiming that they weren't wearing an undergarments.

  "Forgetful, much?" I had snapped at an especially provocative one, unwilling to shag-up with any of these wanna-be groupies. But against what little will I had when it comes to sex, I obliged two of them within the 30 minute time zone we were given. Robert took two as well, and both John and Bonzo were left with the small-fannied blondes.

  Afterwards the show continued and we left to return again tomorrow in this little  town of Uniondale.

  Vicky had missed both concerts and had returned home to Maryland. They began packing immediately. She was upset that she would have to leave all of her family, and had advanced on calling them all and telling them the sad news. Yet, she was excited. The beach, the sun, the surf. San Diego was proving to have more pros than cons at this point.

                                                              ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

  After two days of packing up their every-day items, Jackie, Vicky, and Robert caught a plane to San Diego. They would have Robert's family pack up the rest and send it over one by one. Vicky's new home was to die for. 

  Outside, the house was wedding white with tons of windows. It was located a mile from the beach, and was in the close suburbs of the city itself. Inside was pristine. The living room was a sky blue with coral-colored seating, two mahogany side tables, and a fireplace. The kitchen was very retro with an island and the color-scheme of red. There were three bedrooms, which left one as a guest room.

  Vicky picked one of the two rooms that faced the ocean, and Jackie and Robert took the other. They had finished putting away their every-day items after three days, and were already receiving packages from their old home. There was a lot of work to do, but everyone was working hard to get it done, as rushed as everything seemed.

  After the concert at Uniondale, the guys and I flew over to Portland, Oregon to preform at the Memorial Coliseum. There, I couldn't keep my mind straight, and I had promised myself that if I ever saw Vicky again, I would jump on the occasion. Literally.

  When we went to Vancouver, Canada to preform, a large outbreak of crazy rioting made Richard,  move the concert to Seattle Center Coliseum in Seattle, Washington.

  These American names still confused me, even if I had been to America many times before. We preformed at the Center for two nights, then flew all the way down to Denver, Colorado, which was a stupid idea on Richard's part, considering our next concert was in California.

  Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, California. Once there, I wished even more and more that I was back in Maryland. Our next concert was at San Diego Sports Arena.