All of My Love

Vicky. My heart jumped out of my chest and I nearly dropped my Jack. I didn't, I couldn't-- that would have ruined the rest of my day. She eyed me, fixed that fiery hair behind her ear, and bit her lower lip. I was already drunk as hell, and even if there were two topless girls running around, I couldn't stop myself from imagining Vicky as a Centerfold Model.

  I took my arm away from the fit blonde and walked casually over to Vicky-- if it really was her. "Hey," I greeted nonchalantly.

  "Hi," she responded nervously. "Hey, hi!" She pulled her hair behind her ear again and folded her arms across her chest, looking down at her feet.

  "Could we... talk?" I asked. Her head shot up and our eyes met. A shiver went through me and in an instant, I was rock hard. Don't show her you like her, old man!

  "I... don't-"

  "We can go into the spare room-- Rob, Jonesy, and Bonzo are all in the dressing room."

  She sighed and reluctantly agreed. Together we walked into the spare room where Peter was keeping all of our sound items. I was afraid Vicky could see my heart pounding out of my bare chest.

  She faced me with those stone-cold eyes and spoke with her soft voice, "What do you want? Bring me in here to try to get me in bed again?"

  "Only if you want to," I replied as a joke. She scoffed.

  "You're unbelievable."

  "No, the real reason... Well, see, ever since that," I cleared my throat, "'unfourtunate' night, I've been crazy for you."

   "You just want in my pants, little boy," Vicky spat provocatively. She smirked.

  "No," I responded. "Really. I felt guilty for taking advantage... who am I kidding? This is so unrealistic! You know what, Vicky, you can go live your life. I'm going to go find someone worth my time, someone I know will bonk me tonight."

  "'Bonk'?" Vicky laughed. Then she got really serious. "Wait... you remembered my name?"

  I shrugged. "Told you, I find you different."

  Vicky shifted her weight. "Really? Because... you put me through a really weird time, too. But hey, we're both over it, so lets live our lives!"

  There was a pause and we both eyed each other, wanting the same thing. I grabbed her and  we let our faces sit close together.

  "Vicky, if I'm too drunk to remember anything tomorrow, remind me." And with that, I placed my lips on hers and a zillion sparks were sent through my body.

  Vicky thought this was a dream. She couldn't believe she was standing here, kissing Jimmy Page. Again!

  He nibbled on her bottom lip and she allowed him to deepen the kiss. She placed her hands on his chest and little electric shocks made her body shake. His long hair tickled her nose and she readjusted her lips on his. Then, as soon as it had began, she pulled away and pushed Jimmy. He acted surprised as he took a swig of his whisky.

  "This was a big mistake," Vicky muttered as she turned and opened the door, leaving in a huff. Jimmy followed closely at a slight jog. "A stupid birthday gift."

  "When was your birthday?" he asked, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around, ignoring the stares he received from some groupies and producers.

  Vicky faced him with a slight pout on her face. "Why do you care? You're famous, and I'm the girl you tried to fuck. Does that seem very caring to you? No, I'm just going to go home and burn all of my Led Zeppelin things." Then she murmured, more to herself, "I've had more things happen to me this month than any other 20-year-old in the world."