11

Lin kissed me the other day. It made my life feel complete at the time. But I guess all good things must come to an end, because it had been really awkward between us ever since. I was going to try to talk to him about it but I realized he might want some time. I was fine with whenever, as long as we're cool in the end. I was starting to wonder what Anthony was going to say to me after walked in, so I decided to ask. I'm a curious person! I knocked on his dressing room door. When he said he was decent I opened it.

"Hey!" I said with a smile. He responded with a quick greeting and gave me a little hug. We both sat down.

"Did you wanna ask something or anything, or do you just wanna bask in my glory?" He asked casually, looking at his phone and then putting it away while looking up at me.

"Actually, yeah, I wanted to ask you something."

Silence.

"Shoot?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I gazed off for a sec." Idk why I did, I was just extremely tired and bored, so yeah, I gazed off for a sec.

"Okay," He said and laughed, "what is it?"

"I was just wondering if you needed to ask me something or whatever they day you walked into my dressing room."

"Oh, yeah, we just didn't really have that much a personal friendship, and I wanted to get to know you better," he responded with a chill manner.

"Cool. Just making sure it was nothing extremely important."

"Alright. Well, continuing on with that, do you wanna go get some coffee later?"

"Sure!" I had nothing else to do, so my schedule was free today.

"Okay, let's meet here... 3 hours before the show?"

"Sounds good to me!" I said and got up to leave.

TIME SKIP TO 4 HOURS BEFORE THE SHOW

I got to the theatre an hour ahead of schedule so I could talk to everybody before we left, because I didn't know how long we'd be out. I walked around a bit, and the only other person who was here was Lin. We bumped into each other while I was looking for somebody.

"I knew somebody else had to be here!" I said, trying to avoid the kiss topic.

"Hey!" He said. We both knew we were avoiding that talk, so we both just went with it, even knowing something was up.

"I decided I was gonna come a little early today."

"Am I in a high enough position in which I may ask why?" It's funny when Lin talks like a smart-ass.

"Sure. Anythony and I are gonna grab some coffee in about..." I said looking down at my watch, "45 minutes."

"Oh, that's why," Lin said, wigling his eyebrows and smirking. I just rolled my eyes. I could tell something was wrong, but I don't wanna be super nosy and ask all the time, even though I really want to. We had a nice and long conversation, and eventually I forgot about the kiss thing. I think he did, too.

Lin's POV

I like to come a little early on some days to the theatre. I was already here for a while when I went to look for something. Then I heard somebody walking around. Me being the snoopy-snoop cinnamon roll I am, I went to look for them. It was Winter.

"I knew somebody else had to be here!" She said.

"Hey!" I think we both knew about the kiss, but didn't want to say anything.

"I decided I was gonna come a little early today," She said.

"Am I in a high enough position in which I may ask why?" I asked like a smart-ass. I knew she would tell me anyway, but I like being funny. You gotta let loose a little.