14

THE SAME DAY, AFTER FALLING ASLEEP AGAIN

I lost track of the days in the story so let's just pretend it's Saturday... matinee day!

I woke up, once again in Lin's arms. I realized I still didn't have anything on, so I quickly threw my stuff on. I almost woke Lin up, but he remained fast asleep. I figured I would make something for us to eat. I looked for batter and started baking pancakes.

A couple of minutes later I heard the bedroom door open.

"Good morning," Lin said, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey!" I replied, setting two plates of pancakes down on the table.

"Winter, you didn't have to!" Lin said.

"I wanted to."

"Good because IM STARVING!!!" Lin finally revealed his true, child-like colors and sprinted towards his pancakes. They were gone within 5 minutes. I took longer than him to finish, it was quiet as I did. But it was a good quiet.

"We need to go to the theatre soon. Matineeeeeee!" Lin said, finished sarcastically.

"Yeah, sooo excited." I said, exhausted.

"Wait- I can't go out in the same clothes." I panicked a little.

"It's OK, wear something of mine." Lin said, graciously.

"Okay." I walked towards the couch as he went into his closet to grab something for me to wear. He walked out with a rent t-shirt and some jeans. The jeans were really big, but I guess it worked.

"Cute." He said teasing me. I just stuck my tongue out at him and turned around to get some water in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the clothes." I said and checked the time. Apparently we woke up pretty late, because we had to leave soon.

"We have around 15 minutes before we need to leave."

"WHAT'YA WANNA DO?" Lin asked, excitedly.

"Ummm... oh! I have an idea. Stay there." Lin began to get really anxious and annoyed when I wouldn't tell him, but he couldn't know until I was done. I ran to get my phone and pointed the camera at his face.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," I said as I reviewed what was filmed. Satisfied with my work, I continued. "Let's go!" I said and he took the lead after nodding his head furiously, and dragged me by the arm out the door.

Kind of a filler but whatever adios!