12

Lin's POV

Today Pip told me she had some big news. She told me to meet her at the theatre early.

"Hey Lin!" She said form behind me.

"Oh, hey Pippa. What's up?"

"Well..."

My heart sank. She was leaving the cast?

"Is there a specific reason?"

"Oh, well, my fiance... I'm pregnant."

I felt happy for her, even though I was still a little sad. "Well, congratulations! How long have you known?"

"Around a month."

"You didn't us sooner?"

"Well I wasn't sure if I was gonna quit, but I knew I had to."

"Well, congrats, and are you telling the cast when they arrive?"

"Yeah."

I gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek while hugging her when we heard the door open. It was Winter.

"Hey g-" She froze, and walked in looking surprised.

"Aren't you engaged, Pip?" She asked in confusion. I could tell she didn't know what to say so I tried to answer for her.

"Oh, she just told me something and I congratulated her. Just a-"

"No, I don't need to hear it. I get it." She said, looking sad. She turned around, only after giving Pippa a weak smile and walked to her dressing room.

Winter's POV

Something seemed... off. Pippa was engaged, she would never do that. Whatever, I don't care right now. Whatever Lin said she told him was leaving me curious.

A couple of hours later, Pippa called everybody on stage.

"Hey guys, so as you may know my contract will be over in summer. And, due to a slight complication, I... will be leaving the show." Everybody was pretty upset until she spoke up once more. "BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!" Yay! Pip's preggers!

"Which means, Winter, congrats, you will be continuing, not as the understudy, but the main actress for the role of Eliza! Unless you flee to Mexico." Lin said.

"I don't think that will happen."

I went over and hugged Pip and Lin simotaneously. I had to preform tonight because Pippa got sick. Probably cause of the pregnancy. Aftet the show, Lin and I went out to celebrate me going to play Eliza.

"So." Lin said while we were sitting at the bar.

"So."

"You happy?"

"Why?"

"Oh I dunno, maybe becuase you scored the lead role in a musical."

"You're the lead."

"Well, you're the woman lead. And you're my wife, so it counts." Lin said, grabbing my hand jokingly. However, we stayed there.

"Maybe that's why." We both started leaning in closely.

"Really?" He said, actually sounding flustered and flattered.

"Maybe so." I said. To tease him I pulled away right before we kissed, and he just looked down.

***The rest of the chapter makes Lin, our precious cinnamon roll, not so precious. I know, I hate breaking innocent Lin. But sorry! It is optional to read from here on out during this chapter.***

We stayed at the bar until it was pretty late, and it seemed as if Lin was very, very drunk.

"How about I take you home," I offered.

"G-great!" He said, hiccuping.

Lin's POV

I wasn't actually drunk.

Winter's POV

I walked Lin to his apartment. I had a sip of his drink, but no, I wasn't drunk. Maybe a little horny. But not drunk.

"Well, do I need to stay? You're not stable, but it's your call."

"Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lin said as he pulled me over to his couch. For a few minutes we just sat there as drunk Lin rambled on.

"I think it's time for you to sleep." I wouldn't be taking care of Lin so well, but I've accepted the fact that yes, I have a crush on Lin. I escorted him to his bed.

"Can you stay?" He asked as he hiccuped.

"As long as you don't barf on me, sure Lin." I knew to keep my cool so drunk Lin doesn't go crazy.

I slipped under the covers with Lin. But before we slept, he spoke.

"My barf won't be on you. Something else will." He turned to face me in the bed. He was smirking; I could only tell because he kept the lamp on. He stared deeply into my eyes, and he looked really, really hot. Damn it.

"Could you tell me what of yours would be on me?" We both inched forward under the covers.

"I dunno, maybe these." He started making out with me. I let it happen, even though he was just drunk.

Lin's POV

I started making out with Winter. She looked so good, lying there next to me. I loved her, and I hoped I could prove that to her right now.

Winter's POV

We kissed passionately for a good while, when I felt Lin pull me on top of him. We continued to make out. Lin cupped his hands around my chest, signaling me to take my shirt off. He continued kissing me with his soft lips, leaving behind a trail of kisses as he sucked on my neck. One thing lead to another, and we went all the way. Looks like even the most precious cinnamon rolls aren't really so precious.

"That was... awesome." Lin said. The whole time he didn't sound drunk. I was a little confused.

"Mhm..." I whispered. I was tired.

"Oh and on more thing."

"Shoot."

"I was never actually drunk." What the hell?

"Asshole..." I said quietly as I drifted off to sleep, with a sober Lin wrapping his arm around me waist, pulling me closer.