5. Chat Noir

Hmm..... This Marionette girl. She seems so familiar. Oh, what the heck. It's no surprise that I already know her identity as Ladybug. The voice and her hair is a total give away. To me that is. Apparently everyone else in Paris were still stumped. Maybe they never got a good face to face interview yet and I doubt they ever would. I wasn't surprised about Ladybug's real identity. Believe me, I'm still very much falling for her as both. Though I felt something weird when I noticed that other super hero guy. Cap, was it? He got to work alongside Ladybug all the time. May this weird feeling. Jealousy? Maybe, because he is a hero....and me? I don't know what I was.

All I remember about myself is that my real name is Adrien Agreste. I'm a top model and have no parents. Aside from all of those details I had one thing emphasised in my mind. Chat noir, me. I could not reveal my identity to anyone and for all I know I probably can't even get out of my super suit, because it just won't let me. My brain won't comply, as if it completely erased the memory entirely. I knew that my actions could be dictated over by those words. Hotel......Alpha....Whiskey.....Kilo.

"Gah!!" I yelled and punched straight through a wall with my left arm.

The laughter from the others in the room, from Marionette's comment on Dark Cupid's wardrobe choices, abruptly ceased. My arm pulled out from the wall and now was pulling towards the hero in green. I tried pulling back, but the Akuma emblem imprinted on my left shoulder glowed brighter with every desperate attempt to stop the rouge limb from giving Cap a fist to the face.

"I-I can't control it!" I warned.

    Marionette calmly nodded. Obviously she'd been in this situation before. She ran over to Cap and whispered in his ear, then he nodded.
He steadied his shield and swung it. Aiming straight for my head.

My eyes fluttered open. I shot upright scanning my surroundings. It was just my room. The place I would be staying in Cheng tower.

And honestly I thought it was a bit overkill when it came to luxury wise

And honestly I thought it was a bit overkill when it came to luxury wise. I looked down and noticed my hands. Well they were actual hands, no clawed gloves. I took a moment to inspect them, then I made my way to the bathroom mirror. I was now looking at a boy with bright blonde hair, green eyes and regular cloths. It was me. The real me, Adrien Agreste. {Hey!}

"W-who's there?" I staggered back.

{Whoo now cowboy. It's just your conscience here. Ever since you became Chat Noir I stuck with you when your not all superheroing and stuff}

"Your kidding.... Now I'm going crazy. Great." I moaned.

{Hey! Be grateful. If I wasn't here you can't just magically turn into Chat.}

"What do you mean?"

{Well, ya see here kid. The- I mean you created me so you could hide your identity of you want to go save people or something. When your Chat I merge with you. Changing little things about you, like your voice. To cover up who you really are.}

"Lovely... And how do I change into Chat Noir Mr. Conscience." I asked.

{First of all kid, my name is Plagg. And you just have to say 'Plagg, Claws Out!' Preferably yelling it. I don't know why you have to scream it, but it's just how it works.}