10. Jade Shield

"I am Simon Says, and if you want your sweet little recruit back then you'll have to get me the Kwamii." Demanded the Akuma, dangling Stormy weather by the arm from the Eiffel Tower.

"This is definitely new." Ladybug blurted out.

"What do you mean new?" Chat yelled over the suddenly strong winds.

"Well it's just that this one is looking for my Kwamii, the power source to my suit. This is the first time an Aluma actually openly asked for it." She mussed.

"Um, guys we need to help Bee. Like now!" Announced Alya.

    The Agent was more than right. Bee was visibly getting more and more exhausted from dodging Simon's card flinging and don't even get me started on Stone Wall. He was face down at the base of the tower with a card on his back, probably the card of falling. And when Stone falls the safest place would be about 5 miles away from the epicenter. Poor Stone may look like he's passed out, but in truth he is just sparing us the crumbling buildings till he gets that enchanted card off his back.

"Here we go, okay. Chat help Stone while Alya and Jade aid Bee. I'll take Simon down from behind." Ladybug ordered which was abruptly replied by nodding heads.

The plan was now set into motion. Simon was now missing within his card throwing, trying to hit Bee, but doesn't seem to be doing too well. The amount of heroics in one place soon frustrated Simon causing him to possibly throw even sloppier. The rouge cards hit cars and builds. Heck, I even saw a couple civilians acting like animals after getting hit by two monkey cards. But out from the midst of chaos was Ladybug. There she was slowly creeping behind the unsuspecting Simon. She stopped about six, seven feet away from where he was standing. Then she did something very unlike Ladybug  would do. She pounced on him. After a few rolls she'd successfully snatched the deck of cards. She bunched them all up together and ripped them all in half, sending the Akuma shooting straight out.  Swinging her own de-evilizer to extract the venom out of the Akuma. After the deed was done she released the pure white butterfly. But yet, something was not quite right.

"Where's the recruit, Stormy Weather?" I asked in alarm.

"Right here" I voice replied in a tree that the base of the tower. "And it's not Stormy anymore. It's Thunder Strike." She said struggling in between branches.

"Oh sorry, my bad. Forgot he was holding onto you." Said Ladybug, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

"It's fine." Thunder replied, now flying back up to our level.

"You can fly?" Stone wall bellowed.

"Course I can." Thunder provided.

"Ha, and it looks like Simon didn't even know." Alya snickered.

"Ugh, how did I get up here?!" Simon squeaked.

I took a step forward to the confused man and said,"Hello Simon. I know this must be confusing, but you were turned evil for a few seconds. Don't worry though. I know just the place that will teach you." I ended with a warm smile. Then I leaned toward Alya and asked," Is that school for gifted peeps still around?".