6. Ladybug

I ran, as Marionette, to find a place to suit up. You may be thinking how I could do that without getting access to my handprint accessible room. Which of course would blow my cover. Well, guess what. I'm not just a fashion genius. I've got a pair of earrings that could easily transform me, but also has a strict time limit on them. Unlike the one I keep locked up. With these earrings I could also have Tiki, basically a robot mom, give me intel or solve problems to test questions in cla-I-I mean only if I'm that desperate.

"Tiki, spots on." I whispered.

I walked right back into the living room to see Chat passed out with Jade's shield next to his head on the floor.

"What happened here?" I asked, but already knew.

"I believe one of our recovering Akuma victim went crazy." Cap responded as he slung his green shield on his back.

I nodded, then inspected the others. Stygian Archer, one of our newest recruits, was staring wide eyed at the limp Chat Noir. Agent Césaire was subtly jumping up and down, staring at me excitedly like a toddler in a candy store.

"I wonder where Marionette went?" Said Cap.

"She had to go get some medical supplies for Chat over here." I quickly answered.

"You know his name?" Cap questioned.

"Yeah, I was the one who saved him and brought him to Agent Cheng." I said matter-of-factly, then I picked up Chat and flopped him over my shoulder.

"I'll take him to his room, right now you, Agent Césaire and the new recruit go over to S.H.I.E.L.D training chambers. I'll meet you guys there later." I announced.

          As they were taking the elevator down I turned, still carrying Chat, and made my way to his room. I dropped him onto his bed. Right before I left for my room. I felt a hand tug on my wrist.

"D-don't leave..." Chat moaned, still half conscious.

    I tried pulling away, but his grip just got tighter until before I knew it I was lying right next to him.

"Tiki, remind me to enhance the strength to this suit." I sighed.

[time skip]

          I landed into the massive aircraft. Mechanics, engineers and pilots bustling as usual. I head down to the lower deck and approached the large iron doors to the training chambers.

"Ladybug, requiring access to training chamber." I spoke into a mic in the wall.

"Access granted, Agent 5274, Ladybug." A robotic voice replied.

    The doors opened, revealing hundreds of Agents dodging flaming balls of fire, lasers, spiked walls, and even going head to head against S.H.I.E.L.D defensive robots. Looking to the side I saw Cap, Archer and Alya. Jade Shield staring blankly in deep thought, Agent Césaire on her phone and now Stygian Archer was playing the role of the toddler, basically fanboying about how he even got here.

"Took you long enough." Said Cap.

"I can explain everything, once we all have a little talk with Max." I muttered just loud enough for just those three to hear.

"He's not-?!" Alya was about to yell before I abruptly cut her off with.

"Shh!"

    She stared at me for a few moments till she got what I was implying. With no comment or suspension on what we were about to do, I took all three of them into the nearest janitors closet.