M18 - Soul [DEBUTED]

Name: Park SolheeStage name: SoulBirthday: 24 May 1999Age: 18Height: 165cmWeight: 49kg

Name: Park Solhee
Stage name: Soul
Birthday: 24 May 1999
Age: 18
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Nationality: Korean

Background: She is currently studying at Seoul School of Performing Arts. When she was five, her family moved to Japan because of works. Her father is a well known chef, her mother is an ex Korean trot singer. They moved to Seoul when she was twelve. Her dreams was to be an idol. She had auditioned for SM and YG but didn't get accepted. But after three years she got accepted at BigHit and trained there till now. Her family did not approve of her at first, but after seeing her work and train hard everyday they gave her permission.

Family:
- Father: Park Byungjoo/Professional Japanese chef (owns a big restaurant in Japan/47
- Mother: Park Jaemin/Ex trot singer/45
- Older Brother: Park Jayhee/studies photography/20

Personality: She works really hard to pursue her dream, even if it means she has to seperate from her family. This is hard for her since she's a big baby, or cry baby you might say. She really loves her family, but when they don't approve of her dream, she would throw a big tantrum. One can say she's very firm with her decision. Sometimes, she can be really dorky and silly. She also panics very easily. When in this state, she will not be able to follow even a simple instruction, like totally clueless and blank. The funny thing is, fans think she's the most reliable one. She's not too mature nor too childish. She can be childish when she's in the zoo, amusement park or toy store. She loves cute things such as keychains, phone straps and hairclips. She is not a morning person. She is the most active in the evening and night. That's because she gets more ideas at night. Who knows she actually has tons of lyrics written by herself? This is her big secret. No one knows about this. She takes a very long time to prepare her hair eg style them etc. She adores her hair the most. Around the girls, she's very talkative and the one who wants to play games when they've got nothing to do. Since she's the biggest baby, the girls take care of her a lot. She's really grateful to have them. Whenever she cries they will be there for her. She can also cook well, since her father is a chef. She usually cooks dinner instead of breakfast, since she's the last to wake up.

Likes:
- purple colour
- big sweaters
- pizza and ice cream
- animals

Dislikes:
- clowns
- horror movies
- cold weather
- short skirts

Facts:
- lucky number 7
- idolize BTS and Seventeen
- never fell in love
- in a choir in high school, her position is the soprano
- hates exercise, but fastest among the girls
- part time model
- has a huge crush on BTS Jhope
- gets sick easily when exposed to cold weather
- loves to wear big sweaters, shorts and snapbacks
- fast reader

Hobbies:
- loves to go out during the night to get more ideas
- uses her free time to either play around or sleep
- she holds her own cincert in the bathroom, often getting yelled at by other girls
- doing kpop cover dances, mainly BTS, Seventeen and EXO

Slot: vocal and dance

Talent twin: IOI/WJSN Yeonjung

Audition Song: Into the new world SNSD

JungAMi99