AllSoompi

A Class Gigi leaves the show due to health problems
|By JejuJuice|12 September 2017|

After 2 contestants, Yeil and Eunmi, left A Class, a survival show by Bighit, earlier in the year, another trainee Gigi has also decided to leave the show due to certain health problems

See also: Yeil and Eunmi leave A Class

According to the show's representative, Gigi had complained of breathing problems during practice and have often got tired easily.

She was seen on one of the previous episodes getting frustrated, which she later revealed that it was due to her being extremely exhausted. She also didn't inform other members of her condition as she didn't want them to worry.

After lots of consideration, Gigi has finally decided to leave the show to take a break and rest. She was also reportedly seen today outside a hospital, most likely for a check up.

Because of this, there are currently only 17 contestants left on the show, from the original 20.

See also: A Class reports all time low ratings

We wish Gigi a full recovery and hopefully will get to see her in the near future!

Comments:

>wangchicken: nooo she was my bias in A Class ㅠㅠ

>HIGHLIGHTer: well another reason not to watch the show

>minkigaga: Get well soon Gigi!!! we will always support you!

>sundaepop: good thing she left, the show's getting more boring by the episode.
         > gyugyuwoo: what is that supposed to mean

>jangtothejun: so that's why she got so frustrated..

Load more...

---

hey so yeah another trainee left :( she told me she wasn't being active so she decided to withdraw from the book. anyway thanks CliffordIeroHowell for participating all this while!