AllSoompi

BTS V reveals he's a fan of A Class
|sugapugg|20 February 2017|

Fans are going crazy over BTS latest interview about their newest album You Never Walk Alone, especially the part when they talked about popular survival show A Class, managed by their own company

During the latest episode of the show, a snippet of their interview was played. BTS fans have since dug out the full interview of it.

During the interview, the interviewer had asked them, "What are your thoughts about [the show] A Class?"

Jhope replies with a smile, "Namjoon [Rap Monster], Jimin and I were coaches on the show, and we enjoyed coaching and interacting with the trainees. We had much fun." Rap Monster then jokes that he had seen Jhope being harsh with the trainees, to which the latter quickly shushes him.

At that moment, Jin suddenly announces, "Taehyungie [V] is a big fan of the show, " causing V to be both shocked and embarrassed by the oldest's words. The latter then reveals he's been watching the show ever since he started, and that he 'really wanted to meet the girls [of the show].'

Jimin then reveals that V even knows all the contestants names, and mimics him cheering together with the audience during their performances. This caused the other members to burst out laughing, with Jungkook jokingly offering his spot as an emcee to him.

In the end, V really did manage to go on the show during it's special Valentines Day episode, taking over Jungkook's spot for awhile. What a great time to fulfill a dream!

Watch the latest episode of A Class and BTS full interview here:

[A CLASS] Episode 4: 4th time's the Charm! [ENG SUB]
[Video not available in your country]

BTS Album Interview [FULL] [ENG SUB]
[Video not available in your country]

Load more comments..

~~~

HI GUYS hope yall enjoyed this one since the previous wasn't that happy.. comment here if you want me to upload a chap on BTS interview! Must have at least 20 comments (don't comment twice please haha)!