Episode 9.5 (part 3)

Kyle: Wah we really have a tight schedule today. Running from one place to another to record songs.

Zara: This is the life of an idol, we better get used to it.

Soul: Heol the day is drawing closer and I'm getting more nervous. I'm beginning to hallucinate too.

Jinshi: I think that's just from lack of sleep. *laughs*

They split into their two groups and headed to different recording rooms.

[Hold On Team]

Jinny: Where are we going~ *opens door* Annyeonghaseyo OMO!

Jinyoung: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows*

Girls: *gasps* Annyeonghaseyo! *bows back*

Jinyoung: Since I'm meeting some of you for the first time, let me introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung imnida! *girls cheer* I remember some of you from the last evaluation, like Zara, Soul.. oh? All of you are here?

They all looked around and soon realised all the members from At the Same Place team are here.

Soul: Oh that's true *laughs*

Jinyoung: I guess I better get to know the rest of you.

Hayeon, G and Seul introduced themselves while Jinyoung nodded at each of them.

Jinyoung: Okay I'll briefly explain what we'll be doing. You'll each song the whole song, then I'll find which part suits you the best and you'll perform that part, okay?

The girls agreed and started recording. Haneul went first.

Jinyoung: Oh~ you're singing got better than last time. I'm proud. *Haneul smiles*

 *Haneul smiles*

Next was Seul. She started rapping first, but when it reached the singing verse..

*screen plays in slow-mo*

[Will she do it?]

..she didn't hesitate to sing. The other girls applauded her

Jinyoung: Wow, you're voice is quite nice. I heard you're a rapper, but you can sing quite well too.

Seul: *smiles* Kamsahamnida.

Next was Zara.

Jinyoung: I'm expecting lots from you Zara ssi.

Zara: *steps inside* I'm nervous.

She started singing smoothly. However, she was soon stopped by Jinyoung. The girls looked at him nervously.

Jinyoung: I think we've found you're part. It suits you perfectly. Let's record it again.

Zara: Really? Thank you. *smiles at the camera*