Episode 5

(> means interview, [] means caption, * means different scenes, italics means playback)

Both/Jungkook: Strive for the A~ annyeonghaseyo *waves* BTS Jungkook-

Suga: Suga imnida!

Jungkook: *looks to the crowd* I feel like the audience grew bigger *amazed*

Suga: That means this show is getting popular, so thank you to all the viewers who supported us all the way! *audience cheers*

Jungkook: Ah hyung, do you notice anything different?

Suga: Hm.. is it my hair? *touches his hair*

Jungkook: Nope *laughs* it's the stage: it's coloured in different colours.

Suga: Ah I've saw it, but

Suga: Maljayo, if you look back to when each girl's teaser photos are released, each of their name are coloured in a different colour, and those with the same colour genre will be in the same group!

Jungkook: Ahhh..

(Yall can look back to the first few AllSoompis for reference!)

Suga: Now, shall we begin? *Jungkook nods*

Both: Let the class begin!

*bell rings*

The girls assembled in a big hall, with 5 different coloured shirts on the floor. Each of them had a nametag stuck on the back of their shirt.

Seul: Igeon mwohaeyo?

Haneul: *notices nametags* Are we playing name tag tearing?

Jinny: Jinjja?! *grins*

They all stood in line waiting for the emcees to arrive. The door opened and two people walk in.

Both: Annyeonghaseyo! Did yll miss me? *girls cheered*

Suga: You all are here already?

They made way for the two of them.

Suga: Firstly, let's welcome back Chaeron who's back from her drama shoot! *cheering* Why not give an introduction to your new drama?

Chaeron: Ah ne [insert drama] is a romance drama that'll be aired next week, hope you enjoy! *clapping*

(just pretend there is one)

Suga: So since Chaeron is back, Jungkook will not be an emcee anymore, but he can come back if he wants to *laughs*

Chaeron: Anyway moving on, I bet you've all seen the different coloured shirts on the floor. *girls nod* These will actually be your groupings for today.