Episode 3

([] means caption, > means interview)

[It's so peaceful.]

The camera pans from the sky to the dorm, before showing each of the girls' rooms. They were sleeping peacefully, some of them kicked away the the blankets while others covered their head with it. [But suddenly!]

*OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOO*

A loud hailer suddenly sounds and the screen splits, showing all the girls' rooms. There was a little fidgeting here and there, but no one woke up. The siren sounds again, this time even longer.

*OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOO*

The camera zooms into room 2, where someone is tossing and turning a lot. She finally sits up, revealing her bare and puffy face. It's Haly!

[Why is it so noisy?]

Haly walks out of the room, wrapping her arms around herself as it was so cold. Right after she stepped into the living room she notices something and gasps. She immediately bowed and they bowed back.

[What made her so shocked?]

The camera shifts to the two handsome gentlemen standing in the living room. It's none other than BTS Suga and Jungkook!

Haly: Annyeonghaseyo! *bows*

Jungkook: Yay you're the first! *claps*

Suga: Our maknae is super hyper today. *Jungkook laughs*

Haly: *covers face* Sorry my face is very ugly right now..

Jungkook: Nah it's okay everyone looks like that after waking up.

Suga: Should I sound it again since no one else woke up? *pressed the siren button*

Jungkook and Haly both covered their ears as the loud siren sounds again.

*OOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOO*

Soon after another two girls, Seul and Kyle, woke up. Just like Haly they were surprised to see the two guys standing there. They bowed immediately.

Seul: So you were the ones sounding the siren *laughs*

Suga: We are going to wake you up everyday with this.

Jungkook: Good idea!