Episode 9 (part 2)

(> for interview, [] for captions,** for screen change/action, italics for playback)

- part 2 -

Miko stood up and walked towards the boards.

Zara: Choose well!

Miko stood in front of the wall for a while, before standing in front of Mr Chu. The next girl was Seul. She stood up and immediately went towards Ooh Ahh. Jinny followed her and chose Ooh Ahh as well. Kyle went next and stood in front of Be Mine. Hyojin followed and stood behind Kyle.

[Zara and Jinshi went for Be Mine as well]

*screen shows Miko worried*

Miko: [Worried #1] *out loud* Is not one going to choose here?

Jinny: [Worried #2] *to Seul* Seems like all the strong ones are going for Be Mine.

*shows Seul nodding [Worried #3]

Chaeron: Currently there's only one spot left for Be Mine, 4 for Ooh Ahh and 6 for Mr Chu.

Miko: *bouncing up and down* Come over here guys!

Suga: Can the next person come up?

Xuan stood up and walked towards the signs. Miko smiled and motioned for her to come, but Xuan shook her head.

Xuan: I'm going for Ooh Ahh *laughs*

Seul and Jinny high fived her. Next Haneul went up and walked towards Ooh Ahh, which caused a little bickering there.

Haneul: I'm joining here.

Xuan: Aniya, you're not allowed here *pushes her lightly*

Jinny: Go to another place, there's no more room.

Eventually they let her in. The camera pans to Miko again with a worried face.

>Miko: I was a little worried. I was scared that if I end up with those that didn't choose this song, we won't work well together.

Chaeron: The next person can come up.

Soul stood up and looked at the three groups. They were all motioning for her to join in.

Suga: Wow it seems like Soul is in big demand.

Soul: You make me sound like a product *laughs*

She stood for awhile, before finally deciding.

Soul: I'll go for Mr Chu *high fives Miko*

>Soul: I actually wanted Ooh Ahh, but there were already too many vocals there, I didn't want to fight.

The remaining girls chose their songs and they all moved to their respective practice rooms.

[Be Mine]

Kyle: Looks like all the good dancers are here.

Hyojin: Not me *all look at her*

Jinshi: *jokingly* Then why are you here?

Hyojin: Because I like this song!

Zara: Okay so let's distribute the lines first. There's a main vocal, a rapper and the rest are vocals 1,2 and 3. So.. *takes a breath* who wants to be the main vocal?

They all look at each other.

Jinshi: We've done this lots of times but we're still like this *laughs*