AllSoompi

A Class group will not be managed by BigHit
|tolbiNrcy|15 October 2017|

With just a day left till the final episode of survival show A Class, fans have begin to wonder whether BigHit will manage the debuted group

See also: BTS releases a promotional video of A Class

A representative of BigHit releases a statement regarding this issue, "The new group debuting through the survival show A Class will be managed under a sub-company of YMC entertainment, MIX MUSIC. BigHit will only be responsible for their music. "

This has angered many fans and viewers, since they were expecting BigHit to be responsible for the group.

"BigHit started this show but the group ends up being managed by some other entertainment? "

"BigHit will always be anti-female. Just when I thought they'll finally debut a girl group.. "

"idk whether that entertainment is good or not, but really? are you still not over that incident? "

"let's not start a war guys. let's just hope mix manages them well and show Bighit what they're missing out. "

The final episode will be aired live on 16 October 2017, where the group name and members will also be announced.

Comments:

>wtsuga: I can't with this bughut really.. first kicking out all female trainees, and now the new group too?

>jinana: mix better manage them well. all I'm concerned is that any groups under YMC are managed badly..
       > byunbacon: they are a sub ent..

>kingsamuel: just when I thought bangtan finally going to have a sister group..

>101ish: am I the only one thinking that they'll be working with wanna one?
       > daehwiparam: dude they're not under the same company, just sub.

>liSAna: you better produce a good debut album for them.

---

PS if you're wondering what's MIX MUSIC, it's what I'll be calling my entertainment. (yes I'm starting one)

AND a little promo GO CHECK OUT RAINZ NEW MV ITS SO ADDICTING HERE ILL SEND THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT MY BABIES

AND ALSO SUPPORT JBJ JUSEYO THEIR TEASER IS SO AESTHETIC AND SEXY AND THEY DEBUTING ON 18/10 OMG

and hope y'all support my other books too hehe