Episode 10 (part 2)

-start of second segment-

Both: Strive for the A! Welcome back!

Chaeron: Did you have a nice break? You better have, because we're just about to introduce the next performance.

Suga: But before that, I have an announcement to make.

Chaeron: Oh? What is it?

Suga: I have just received news that.. the name of the new group has been confirmed! *audience cheering* This name is actually picked out from the many names fans have suggested.

Chaeron: Really? Then why are you just standing there? Announce it!

Suga: Aye you're so impatient, *Chaeron pouts* you must ask the audience first. *to the audience* Are you ready to hear the group name?

Audience: NE!!

Suga: Well, the group name that will represent 6 girls debuting from A Class will be...

Chaeron: Drum roll! *drum rolls*

[ASTRELLA - 에이스트렐라]

(pronounced as ay-strayl-la)

*audience cheer*

Chaeron: Wow Astrella.. that sounds cool! It even has the origin of the 'A' from A Class.

Suga: Actually, Astrella has various meanings. In Spanish, estrella means star, and just add an 'A', it would mean stars representing A Class. It can also mean A grade stars representing the world. These are just one of the many definitions that fans gave us.

Chaeron: Oh.. now I'm even more excited to the debuted group!

Suga: Yes, the fans gifted them with a beautiful name, and the girls are going to gift them with their debut too.

Chaeron: Ah! I just remembered something.

Suga: *looks at her* Oh? What is it?

Chaeron: Our staff actually prepared something for the girls. *Suga looks clueless*

Suga: What did you prepare?

Chaeron: Instead of asking, let's all see it for yourselves! Before we go on to the next performance, let's see the girls' reactions to our special present!

*stage darkens and a screen above them lit up*

---

[7am..]

*screen shows the different rooms*

[The girls are all sleeping soundly]

*camera zooms into someone*

[Zzzzz..]

A camera was approaching the girls dorm. It rang the doorbell a few times. When there was no response, it reached out to open the door, only to be greeted by sleepy head Jinny.

[??]