Episode 8

(> means interview, [] means caption, italics means playback, ** means screen change/actions)

*pick me plays*

[Episode 8]

[It's a peaceful morning.]

*screen splits to show the different rooms*

[Snoring...]

[The girls are having a nice sleep..]

*horn suddenly sounds*

[!!!] Someone sits up in their bed. Others are rolling around, trying to use their blankets and pillows to cover their heads.

Gigi: Ahhhh not again... *covers herself*

Soul: What's their problem now..?

Suddenly, the horn stopped and pick me started playing.

Hyojin: Ah mwoya.. *rolls around*

Jinshi: Yah be quiet! *points to the ceiling*

Miko grabbed her blanket and covered the speaker on the ceiling with it, causing the music to be muffled.

Haneul: *sighs* I'm tired if this song.. *dances when the verse starts*

More girls started dancing in their rooms, both sitting down and standing up, but if course there's some that just sat there.

Meimei: *just woke up* What are you doing?

Seul: I don't know either.

Suddenly the music stopped and everyone froze.

Speaker: Attention all girls, did you enjoy your wake up music?

Hayeon: Ne!

Speaker: Well now it's time to stop dancing and go to the level 4 auditorium. First one there gets a benefit. Are you ready? Let the running begin!

The girls all jumped out of their beds and hurrily got changed. One by one they raced out of the dorm.

Yumi: *pants* Why are we doing this again?

They reached the auditorium one by one. The two emcees were already there standing on the stage and they greeted them as they came in. Soon, all the girls came and sat down on the chairs

Jokwon: I bet you had a good run in the morning, it's good for exercise.

*screen shows Jinshi panting* [Yeah, right..]

Chaeron: Today, we have a new evaluation for you. It's called concept evaluation.*0.0* You will be split up into 3 groups of six and be given a concept song, which are composed by few of the best producers.You'll have a week to prepare the performance. Do your best to carry out the concept as you will be judged based on that.