Chapter 7: Time to play.

UPLOAD EARLY!!! I think that deserves some extra votes and cmmts!! (:

CMM hit 10,000 Readers!! Yay. to say i'm shocked is an understatment! none of my other stories got hit like this, i'm loveing it.

welp here you are.

Chapter 7: Time to play

Song: Imogen Heap - Headlock

As Riley stepped out of the shower, she decided to not let her emotions get the best of her, if this was the last month she was to have with her best friends she needed to make it memorable, maybe even try show her mates that blood, and friendship should always stick together.  Maybe she could have the other mate become beta, would that convince them to stay? Of course they would have to change the agreement, if Riley had a child with one of the brothers, whatever the beta had would make them cousin, and there is no way Riley I have that.

When she was dry and fully clothed, Riley stepped out of the bathroom, being hit instantly with a wonderful smell of food.

She found her way to the kitchen, routing the corner she already knew who to expect, Ash was standing in the kitchen moving about casually, she loved how he could go anywhere and look like he belonged. Not like herself even with her normal wolf abilities she was a bit of a klutzily one. Her mates even went as far as buying her a caution sign tee shirt. She had to admit it was comfortable to sleep in.

“What cha makin’?” she asked leaning in the doorway. Crossing one arm to hold on to her other arms elbow, unintentionally making her breasts more noticeable.

Ash was taken aback; he wasn’t expecting her to come down looking so unbelievable, he had never seen her in her pajama outfit before, she was wearing polka doted pajama shorts that stopped just 3inches from her wonderful split where he legs started, Ash knew Riley had long legs, but seeing them like this he now noticed how long, and tone they are, his gaze trailed up slowly, noticing the caution sing right on her chest, thinking to himself that he’s glad Jace and him spent the money on the shirt, not only should you be in caution around her, but be in caution because of her. When his gaze finally reached her face he took in her concerned look, as she also gave him a waiting look, but waiting for what?

“What?” he asked honestly confused.

“I asked what you’re cooking...”

“Oh” Ash was caught checking her out and not paying attention to his surroundings, normally that’s what Jace did, “turkey melt, with umm sautéed onions and.. um tomato soup,” he had a slight blush creeping in trying to hide it by shrugging and looking away. “You know something simple.”

“Hmm,” Riley sounded pushing herself off the door frame with her elbow coming closed to Ash picking up a slice of the thinly cut turkey, (just the way she liked it) and plopping it into her mouth, and sitting down on the stool across from Ash. She looked around trying to spot Jace, but no luck. She looked to Ash with the concerned look back on her face, “where’s Jace?” she couldn’t hold back the question any longer, the pull to her mates was getting stronger.

“He’s on a run,” Ash said he didn’t want to scare her by telling her he was checking the lands to make sure they were safe, but it seemed to not have worked because once he said it Riley’s eyes opened wide in panic.