Chapter 12: Broken Trust

Dedacated to LindseyOwens:Your dedacation meant A LOT to me! i'm still reading your story but i'm loving it so far... if you haven't already read her story "Joining the Pack" click on her!

This chapter is sort. probably the shortest i've written.... So enjoy my short chapter.

I never edit so get use to it.

Thanks for reading.

<3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 12 Broken Trust

Song: Fall out boy - Nobody puts baby in the corner

Jace felt foolish, how could he expect everything was starting new with Riley as being her mate. He was sure he wasn’t even going to get to be the one that the fates decided as Riley’s mate and future alpha.

‘What’s wrong?’ His brothers panicked voice entered through his thoughts, ‘why have you shifted, is Riley ok?’ Jace would have normally threw up his wall blocking his family out, but it was different Ash was worried about Riley, he felt for him, if it was the other way around Jace would want Ash to tell him what was going on also, and wouldn’t stop till he got answers.

‘She’s fine, it’s fine.’ He grunted.

‘Jace why are you wolf right now?’ Jace was getting annoyed with his brother; he didn’t really want to talk about it till he could blow off some steam.

‘It’s none of your business Ash, back the f*ck off man.’ Jace was vibrating with anger.

‘f*ck you it’s not, she’s my mate too Jace, she has everything to do with me, we are a family, we always have been but now it’s more serious, you listen and you listen good you f*ck. Riley being upset because of your stupidity has everything to do with me, and it’d be the same if I was the one pissing her off. Now tell me what the f*ck is going on, before I pissing of her father and walking out of this meeting to come home and kick your ass!’

‘we just..’ Jace wasn’t sure how to skip past the passionate part. Realizing he couldn’t withouthis brother questioning it more,‘it’d be best to show you, but it gets, kind of…. Intense.’ At that Jace let his walls fully down feeling as his brother peered through his memory.

‘What the f*ck Jace, you just left her not even explaining anything?’

‘I didn’t leave her, my wolf was about to take over, last time I was wolf around her I almost claimed her.’

‘Jace man, you need to talk to her, explain how you’re feeling about this, but most of all she needs to know what you’ve done with these other girls.’

‘WHAT?’ he roared.

She needs to know, if you don’t she’ll always question it, even if it’s you she chooses, the hurt will still be there.’