Chapter 8: Wolf Control

Dedicated to MarycruzMartinez for wishing me well. You made me keep my promise to upload today. THANK YOU!

"Chapter 8 of CMM is uploaded. you guys better VOTE like crazy cause i'v been sick all week. lol. ONLY if you like it though. (: MORE Then 50 votes and i'll have Chapter 9 up on wednesday, and still have 10 up on suday but 50votes on chap 9 too and lets say at least... 15 cmmts. all that for TWO uploads in one week... is it worth your vote?"

So this is a short-ish Chapter, my son and i haven't really been feeling all too well. I'm sorry, so i cut it short, i keep my promises. again i'm sorry. i hope it's a good one.

<3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter Eight: Wolf Control

Song: Norah Jones - Don't know why.

In wolf form Riley was on full alert, even at the sight before her senesces were working in overdrive, maybe because the sight before is why she was in overdrive.

She couldn’t move, more like she was forcing herself not to move. Never had she though before how handsome Jace’s wolf was. His coat jet black with splatters of grey, and white. Strong is the number one word that came to mind, his build being pure muscle, her eyes flowed up to see his piercing grey’s to be watching her every movement.

As Jace moved towards Riley, Riley had the urge to blot, her wolf knowing that the number one thing Jace’s wolf would want is to chase his mate, and prove his dominance. Riley pinned her paws into the soft earth below her, as Jace came closer. Once Jace reached in front of her, her wolf let an internal whimper, holding back for Riley was getting harder when she could feel Jace’s warm breath tickling her fur.

Riley was too scared to even breath, she knew Jace’s breath smelt heavenly, her wolf was screaming for control, Riley found it unbelievably hard to keep her wolf calm, when this body was hers.

You’re beautiful’ a deep soothing voice broke through her thoughts.

Jace?’ Riley forgot about the wolf link, she had never needed to use it. She was taught that wolves in the same pack use it to communicate with each other during war, but Riley liked hearing his voice through link, it made her feel more linked with him, on more than a talking level.

Riley wondered if it would feel this way with Ash, and in that moment she missed her other mate, this was going to be hard, staying away from one mate, while the pull to being with them is only getting stronger.

Who else would it be?’ Jace’s wolf huffed; surprisingly Riley was able to see a smirk, before he playfully nudged Riley.

‘Sasquatch,’ Riley replied trying her hardest to hide her joking tone. ‘You know we’re in the woods and all, I’m sure he’s been sighted here.’ When Jace started to turn away to start on their adventure, Riley playfully pounced on his side, nipping on the ear on the opposite side.