Chapter 14: Caught Between Two Loves

Dedacated to PainterOfTheStarsXx The story Dance Only For Me...

you HAVE to check it out! only one Chapter.... but i like the story line. (:

**

SO SORRY I'm having a hard time with this chapter and an even HARDER time with the next Chapter.

<3     <3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 14: caught between two loves

song: Avril Lavigne - wish you were here.

Riley watched as the girl gave Jace a seductive smile, Riley had never had a hurtful bone in her body… till now.

Her mates must have heard her snarl of disgust, they were at her side in an instant. Both of them taking a stance that was very protective over their mate.

The girl noticed the change, and took a stop back; the look of realization crossed her face, once Ash caught her eye.  “Oh hi Ash didn’t see you there.”

“It’s a pleasure seeing you again Becca,” once Ash’s words registered, Riley remembered who she was. Automatically Riley pushed through her mates, to confront the girl.

“Hi Becca,”

“Riley I thought that was you, is it your first time to The Ugly?” Becca had asked, it took Riley a moment to realize she was talking about the club, Riley didn’t bother looking at the name of the club, her father owned most clubs in the state and the fact that she had smelled both humans and werewolves when she entered the club she knew this was one of her father’s clubs. She never realized all that her father took care of, till she started living with her mates.

“Yeah, am I that bad of a dancer?” Riley joked, and both her mates grunted their protests.

“No, I’m here enough to see who come and goes.” Becca yelled out over the loud music, and then nodded over to the bar. “Bartender is my step dad.”

Stepdad… Riley knew for a fact that the bartender was werewolf, but the scent coming off Becca and her mother was pure human, had his man broken the law and matted a human, does her father know.

Riley looked up at her mates, to see if they had the same realization as her, both looked as though their soul concern was for her, and her needs only.

“So what brought you guys here, if it’s drinks my stepdads a hard ass a serving minors, and he’ll check your I.D. but I’m sure I can sneak you some.” Riley wasn’t sure if Becca was just being kind or what, but even though Becca was talking to Riley her eyes were locked on Riley’s mates.

“No thank you.” Riley said sternly, so Becca would keep her eyes to herself, Riley didn’t like feeling rude though, so she put a hand to Jace’s chest. “Becca this is Jace, Jace this is Becca the girl Ash and I told you about in the book store.” Riley had only brought her up to Jace to tease Ash, about not knowing when a girl was hitting on him.