4

-Group chat-

Mani: so yesterday we didn't really get to know each other..

Dj: true.

Ally: so should we do that?

Camz: I'm pretty sure that's why she said it ally..

Lolo: nope not again anyways what's everyone's sexuality.

Ally: straight

Dj: BORINGG and I'm bisexual.

Lolo: Me to!!!

Ally: stfu Dinah

Mani: lesbian

Camz: Likewise ^

Lolo: so 2 bi's 2 lesbians and 1 basic bitch?

Ally: I CAN TELL WHEN I'M NOT WANTED ANYMORE!!

Dinah: then why have you not left?

Mani: HEY! leave ally alone she's really nice even if she is straight.

Camz: Yeah #StraightLivesMatter

Mani: in any other circumstances #LGBTLivesMatter.

Dinah: look chick #BlackLivesMatter.

Lauren: #MuslimLivesMatter

Ally: #AllLivesMatter??

Lauren: until all those before that matter to everyone then yeah.

Ally: I don't understand discrimination. Like what good does it bring you to be mean to others.

Mani: None. People are just so stuck up their arse to realize that we all matter. Our skin, race, sexuality or religion might be different but we all bleed red. We all struggle. We all should matter to one another.

Dj: 2016 has been horrible for America's everytime I turn on the news a unarmed African American is shot by the police or murdered by someone else.

Lolo: same. I had to stop watching the news.

Camz: same. I wish people would stop killing I mean you are not God so who are you to judge when a man or woman should die (A/N please don't make a who are you reference)

Ally: but no what gets me is that they try to justify killings by their past. Do yall remember that little girl that was shot and killed in her sleep by a police officer like what was that justification. She stole a pencil from her 4th grade teacher last week?

Mani: honestly. I fear for my life everytime I walk out the door. I'm a straight A student. I volunteer at the children's center teaching them how to dance but because of my skin color I'm liable to get shot for no reason without prosecution for the person who did it.

Camz: America sucks

Dj: #ReelectObama4ThreeTerms

Ally: #LetsBecomeAMonarchy

Lolo: #ThisEscalatedQuickly

R.I.P to all the lives lost due to police brutality and people who just were judged to quickly by their skin color, religion or sexual orientation. Coming from an bisexual 18 year old African American "I Stand By And for You" #StopTheViolence