36

Trigger warning for suicidal thoughts and self harm

Dinah's pov:

I banged on Camila's hotel door loudly. "Camila open the door" I yelled not caring who heard me. I heard a sob from inside the room and decided fuck it I have an extra key for a reason.

When I entered I saw Camila surrounded by clothes and an empty suitcase. "Mila" I said looking at her as she hugged her knees to her chest and cried loudly. As I got closer I noticed the red spots that covered her shirt, her fist was balled tightly and blood was leaking out of it.

"Mila, baby open your hand" I said softly bending down to her level. She opened her hand slowly wincing. The razor was still inside her hand from squeezing so tight and her whole palm was covered in blood. I slowly pulled it out of her skin and checked her wrists for any cuts. Her left wrist was covered in red lines but luckily she didn't go too deep.

"Cmon baby let's get you cleaned" I said helping her up.

"Why Dinah for what..you're always here why not just let me fucking kill myself" Camila said crying into her my shoulder.

"Because I'm selfish and I love you to much to live without you here with me" I told her. "It'll be okay baby, I got you, and I'll always have you" I whispered to her.
-----
---
--

"Okay guys let's get this Q&A started" Lauren said after the girls came on stage this time Camila sat next to Dinah. It was Camila, Dinah,  Normani, Ally and then Lauren.

"Hi I have a question for Camila."

Camila picked up her mic and smiled at the girl.

"Are you okay you look somewhat tired" the fan asked.

"Oh yes I'm fine I just don't have on any makeup" Camila said faking a laugh.

She wasn't fine Camila didn't know when she'd be fine again but that was her problem to deal with.

A/N yes it's short but also Camila has had problems with self harm in the past which was why Dinah is always worried about her and why she handled the situation lightly and Dinah made Camila come on tour so she could look out for her that's just a little backstory so no one says she's only doing this because of Lauren