17

Please read the A/N at the end

Lauren's pov:

Today was the day. I was nervous, scared and hopeful. Camila still hasn't been answering my text and she hasn't been responding to the group chat my stylist said he delivered her the dress but she didn't even answer the door so he left it in front of her door. It was 1:30 and we were all hoping Camila would respond soon seeing as we needed to be on the road by 2.

Dinahsaur: hey laur, Camila and ally are at my house waiting on you dressed up and ready to go. Also me and you need to have a serious talk.

Ralph: oh thank goddess I'm glad she changed her mind and I know what you want to talk about and I'm sorry but I can't talk about that.

Dinahsaur: Lauren you hurt my Bestfriend you're lucky I consider you a Bestfriend otherwise I would've gave you a poly beat down but alas I don't put my hands and my Bestfriends you got lucky this time. Don't do it again she's been hurt enough.

Ralph: I promise I'll try my best dj

Dinahsaur: that's all she wanted Lauren..

Ralph: I'm sorry

Dinahsaur: I don't need an apology, Camila does.

"Lauren" Normani said as she entered my room. "It's 1:40 Dinah's house is only 10 minutes away so if we go now we could be a little early for hair and make up"

I nodded my head. I was so nervous that it didn't make sense I couldn't even function a sentence.

We got in the car and mani told big rob the address. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my dress. I am completely and utterly terrified.
----
--
-

"Mani!!" I heard Dinah scream loudly as she run into mani's arm who had literally just got out the car.

"Hi baby. You look beautiful" she whispered but it was that quiet.

I tore my eyes away from them and saw ally.

"Hi Ally" I said hugging her tightly. "You look so beautiful" I told her pulling away.

"Thanks Lauren so do you and Camila is inside" she said seeing me looking around the yard for the doe eyed girl.

"Oh" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Hi Lauren" I heard a soft voice say. As I turned around I saw the lady of the night.

"H-Hi camz" I said the pushed my bang behind my back.

I noticed her biting her lip but she quickly pulled it out as she reached in to hug me.

"No time we gotta go" Dinah said grabbing camila's arm and pulling her into the car. I sighed heavily this was gonna be a long day.

A/N I want the AMA's to be it own full chapter so this is a filler