29

Normanis pov:

"Mama mama look it" Seth said pointing to the sharks that surrounded the tank.

Normani decided to take Seth and Dinah the the aquarium for there little date and both of them seemed to like it.

"That's so cool huh sethy" Dinah said ruffling his long hair.

"Too cool momma"

-camren text-

Lern: I have to tell you something..

Camz: what is it?

Lern: I'm going on tour in a few months

Camz: wait

Camz: what

Camz: WHAT

camz: SERIOUSLY LAUREN

Lern: yes I'm sorry baby I've known for awhile but I was just scared to lose you

Camz: when is a few months?

Lern: next month

Camz: that's 3 weeks away Lauren...why are you telling me now. Why not sooner

Lern: I was scared okay I just got you I don't want to lose you. I really like you camz.

Camz: I don't think it's gonna work out Lauren.

Lern: what...camz no please don't leave me.

Camz: how can I leave you if we haven't even started.

Lern: is that how you feel Camila

Camz: of course..

Lern: fine..

Norminah date

"So you're going on tour" Dinah said picking around her food.

"Yes but no worries baby I've already talked to management and me and Lauren got the green light to bring you, Camila, ally and even little sethy with us" Normani said grabbing a hold of the younger girls hand.

"REALLY" Dinah said squealing with excitement. "Thank you thank you" she said rushing to Normanis side and kissing the girl deeply in her lips.

"No thank you" normani said pulling away from the kiss breathless.

Seth look over to his mom and Normani and scrunched his face up "dust nasty mama" he said shaking his head causing the older girls to laughing in unison.

All was well in Norminah's world