37

-group chat-

Lolo: we've made it to the Waffle House in Louisiana so everyone come tf on

Ally: OMG YOU REALLY DID WHAT I ASKED??!! THANK YOU LAUREN

Camz: I'm not hungry

Dj: walz you have no choice get off the bus

Camz: fine..
----
----

"Cmon Sethy open wide" Normani said feeding Seth a piece of his waffle.

"I love your guys relationship" Dinah gushed watch her son and girlfriend, it always warmed her heart at how nurturing Normani is.

Normani laughed "he probably only knows me as the lady who feeds him"

"Babe he's been around you enough to know who you are. Sethy who is this" Dinah said pointing to Camila.

"Tete Camila"

"Who is this" she said pointing to ally

"Tete Alllly"

She then pointed to Lauren.

"Tete lauser" that one made the girls laugh because Dinah calls her that so much.

"Okay Sethy I know it might be hard to pronounce but try your best buddy, who is this" she said pointing to Normani.

"Mama" he said giggling catching literally everyone by surprise.

"He..he called me mama" Normani said getting tear-filled eyes. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry, and you guys know I don't cry" she said as a tear slipped out of her left eye.

"Aww" all the girls said watching over the happy moment and Dinah couldn't be happier she finally had a family, Seth finally had a family and although they've only known each other for six months Dinah and normani knew that if they were to ever break up she would still be Seths mama.

Normani hugged Seth and cried more and they realized that they were having such a huge emotional moment in the middle of a small Waffle House.

"Food mama" Seth said patting his fingers on his lips.

"Oh gosh I don't think I'll ever get used to that" Normani said cutting up another piece of waffle and feed the boy. She had a family, sure she was in her early 20's but she knew this was endgame for her this was what she wanted for the rest of her life.

A/N stfu about Lauren and ty get out of her personal life and for all y'all know their friends she hasn't confirmed anything. Stop judging people you don't know. I know some of y'all were talking about it in past chapters but this is prewritten and I wrote this A/N about the people on twitter but it still applies