18

I've calmed down and decided Camila will still be a part of this book.

"Lauren!! Lauren" I heard as we made our way down the red carpet. "Who is your date" the pap yelled from behind the bar.

"This is Camila cabello" I said waving my arms up and down her body like I had the catch of the night.

"And are y'all dating" he asked with a wink.

"Urm no" I did with a loud laugh I noticed Camila rolled her eyes so I cleared my throat and walking into to building.

"Hey where's Lucy?" Normani asked bringing up my girlfriend. I heard Camila sigh deeply as she sat down at her chair but said nothing. In fact she hasn't said anything since Dinah dragged her away from me earlier.

"Actually I'm not sure she's somewhere around here with Justin" I said looking around for my girlfriend.

"I don't even know why you let her come with him he's so...so weird" Dinah said.

"Stop being so mean" Ally said hitting Dinah on the arm. "Oooo I wish I brought my bible I'd slap you right in the head with it"

"Allysus chill gosh but I mean he is weird"

"Whos weird" I heard from behind me.

"Shit you now prick. Why the fuck are you listening to our conversation dorito boy" I said rolling my eyes. I hate this boy with a passion.

"Hey hey that's no way to speak to a friend Lauren, and speaking of friend why don't you introduce me to yours" he said winking at Camila. Can you fucking believed she blushed. Girl staph.

"Were not friends and matter of fact she's not my friend either she's my girl so I suggest you walk away before I rip your fucking eye out of your socket for winking at her" I told him with a deadly glare. Almost equivalent to the glare Camila was throwing at me.

"Alright alright fine but hey doll face" he said to Camila she looked at him with an unreadable expression. "When you get tired of her I'm always available"

I think Camila caught on to what a douche Austin was because she rolls her eyes "I'll pass I'm pretty sure you can't give me the exhilarating mind blowing orgasms that lauren does"

"Um right gonna go now" he said rubbing his beck awkwardly and rushing away to his ugly ass girlfriend Becky.

"That.was---" Dinah started.

"Uncalled for" ally said. "Why'd you have to curse so much Lauren I raised you better"

"Sorry mama he just so annoying he gets under my skin"

"Were on in 3-2"

"Welcome to the AMA's---"

----
---
--

Tonight was truly magical I met 3 of my Bestfriend's and on top of that I won 3 AMA's for best female artist, best song and best collaboration. Normani won 2 for best female dancer and best collaboration considering in was our song that won. Nothing could ruin this night for me nothing.

"Lucy?" I said as I saw my girl lip locking that asshole Justin Bieber.

"Lauren" she said quickly pulling away. "Hey baby"

"Don't hey baby me Lucy. What the fuck you think you can just go around cheating on me" I said quietly.

"Normani grabbed my hand "Lauren calm down" she said.

"Lauren let me explain" she said crying.

I was going spazz but I felt a tiny hand wrap around mine. I looked over and saw Camila slightly shake her head no. With that we walked away without another word.

Fuck Lucy.

A/N this sucked sorry