26

Normani's pov:

I was scared nervous and beyond frightened but I couldn't let ally down just because I was ready to face my fears. I had been sulking long enough and it was time for me to let go of the past. I walked into the church and saw everyone chattering waiting for the ceremony to start my breath hitched in my throat as I looked at my watch. The wedding was supposed to start 10 minutes ago.

I saw Troy standing at the alter a little antsy he looked like a nervous wreck..what the hell is really going on. He saw me and a huge grin appeared on his face. He whispered something to his best man and I saw him walking towards me.

"Normani?" He asked with a grin.

"Yes and you are?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"I'm the best man, Neal, but that's not the problem we have to tell ally you're here" he said grabbing my arm hurriedly but not hurting me. He put my in front of him open the door and pushed me in lightly. He slammed the door and walked out.

"We can't start til mani comes" I head ally say.

"Ally it's your wedding everyone is waiting on you,and said she wasn't coming" Dinah said with a sigh.

"Excatly it's my wedding and I want all of my friends to be here" she said in a sincere voice. I could only imagine how bad this would've turned out if I didn't show up, but since I was here I decided to make my presence known.

I walked from behind the wall and saw the 3 people I was scared to face for the last month or so. "Ally" I said quietly my voice cracking a little from the lack of use its gotten. For the last month I've been totally mute I stopped singing and even dancing.

"Normani oh my gosh" she yelled out excitedly. She rushed to hug me and gripped me tight like a polar bear. "I'm so glad you came"

"I am to als. You look so beautiful" I told her pulling away from the breathtaking girl. She was actually really gorgeous she looks like her personality. An angel.

I hugged Camila and Dinah, Dinahs lasted a little bit longer but whose counting.

"What no hug for me" i heard a raspy voice whisper from behind me. I turned around to be met with nothing. Of course she's not here, what was I thinking.

"Mani I don't get a hug" the voice said again. I looked around the room and  saw her silhouette behind a curtain. I moved the curtain out of my way and saw her intimidating eyes. "You're an a-hole" I said glaring at her.

"I've missed you forgive me" she said with a pout knowing I couldn't resist.

"Fineeee" I said with a grown making it seem as though I didn't miss the green eyed girl when I'm all reality i missed her as if she had died.

She hugged me tightly but we were pulled apart by dinahs strong hands.

"Enough of the mushy crap we've got a wedding to attend" she said loudly and we all clapped and went to our respected seats. I'm o ready.

A/N y'all thought Lauren was dead 😂😂 ohhhh my god what kinda minds do y'all have why would she be dead. Dinah said 'it's been a month' why would she say that if Lauren was dead y'all crazy 😂😂 I totally and did I get y'all with the 'of course she isn't here part' lmfaooo y'all probably thought mani was going insane. LMFAOOO y'all are gonna hate me one day