Epilouge

-8 years later-

Camz: Lauren could you please tell the boys to shut up

Lolo: um no why do I always have to play bad cop when all the kids are here they think I'm the unfun aunt and that's simply not true

Dj: stop lying seth loves you

Lolo: Dinah Seth is 10 he literally only likes me now because I always make the little kids be quiet

Dj: but he still likes you

Smallz: some one has the tell them to hush I have a head ache

Mani: Dinah you know they'll listen to you you're like a fucking tree to them

Dj: ohhhh my gosh FINE
------

Camren kids Colten 3 and Adam 5

Norminah kidsRochelle 4 Seth is 10 I couldn't find anyone who looked like him

Norminah kids
Rochelle 4 Seth is 10 I couldn't find anyone who looked like him

Norminah kidsRochelle 4 Seth is 10 I couldn't find anyone who looked like him

Gordon 5

Trollys kids Ava and haven 4

Trollys kids
Ava and haven 4

Dinah entered this kids pay room where Seth was teaching to younger boys how to play soccer but the girls were protesting well all except Rochelle she was tell the girl they could do their own thing but they were persistent to learn

"Aye annoyings teach the girls soccer so they can shush your aunt ally has a headache" Dinah said and pointed as the boy causing Ava and haven to run to the area where the boys are. "Rochelle I did not come in here to waste my breath go play soccer"

"No I don't want to play with Adam" Rochelle said crossing her arms over her chest. Dinah rolled her eyes every time they came over to Lauren and Camila's house all Rochelle and Adam do is argue.

"And why not" Dinah asked not really caring she just wanted to leave already.

"because all he does is talk shit cause he's a sore loser and gets mad when a girl beats him even though he wears DRESSES outside" Rochelle said getting angry.

Now Dinah was intrigued trying not to laugh that her daughter said shit knowing this was a serious situation for the girl.

"I'm telling mama you said a bad word" Gordon said Dinah giggled a little but got quiet when Adam began to spoke.

"I wear dresses because their comfy my mami says dresses are not just for girls they can be for boys too and we shouldn't put gender roles on everything" Adam argued back got dammit Lauren always making her kids sound extra and shit.

"Yeah well if we shouldn't put gender roles on stuff why are you so mad that you lose to a girl" Rochelle argued back. 'How do they even know what that is' Dinah thought she'll just blame it on Lauren and normani.

"I-I" Adam said stuttering to get his words out.

"My mami says that when a boy is mean to you it mean he likes you" haven said.

"Ooooh Adam do you like like Rochelle" Dinah said wiggling her fingers.

"Ummm sometimes when she's nice" Adam said blushing hard.

Rochelle made her way to Adam "Adam if I'm ever going to be president I can't have a silly boy getting in my way, maybe after my 4 years are over in office assuming I don't run again we could talk about us okay"

Adam nodded fast and kissed her cheek "okay" he said grinning from cheek to cheek. Dinah slipped out the room holding in her laughter as she walked back to the room next door with the girls.

"How'd it go" Normani asked noticing it took a lot longer than they expected.

"They got in a argument about gender roles, Adam has a crush on Rochelle and Rochelle said if she's ever gonna be president she doesn't need a silly boy distracting her and they could talk about dating after she's president" Dinah said laughing hard.

"These kids  are too freaking smart for their own good" ally said absentmindedly "what kind of 4 year olders know about gender roles"

"The 4 year olders that spend why too much time with Lauren" Dinah said.

"HEY you have to start them off young and my 5 year older is expected to finish college in less than 10 years, so we're doing pretty well"

"All our kids are" Normani said hitting Lauren's arm.

"Oh my gosh Seth came up to me the other day asking for help with fucking algorithm and I was like why could you be a fucking average child like who the hell is 10 in the 10th grade NO ONE" Dinah whined. "Where the hell did he even get it from.

"Dinah you're a fucking math genius like stop putting yourself down you know he didn't get it from his fugly ass dad" Camila said. "I just find it weird how smart they are when we first started tutoring them it was because Adam could pronounce the word hat now he can speak fucking 3 languages"

"Ahhh I miss those days living on the road I'd trolly kids at 1 showing the flash cards of numbers ally would have Norminahs babies teaching them shapes and colors and science. Normani would have Adam cause Colten was only 6 months and we agreed that one was the best age to start lessons and camren would be teaching Seth how to speak different languages and then we'd switch" Dinah said think about the old times

"We still do that Dinah" Lauren reminded her.

"Yeah but we ain't traveling bitch I said what I said"

"Who would've thought we'd end up here" Camila said longingly. She was so happy with where her life ended up all the girls were it was all they dreamed but more and nothing was better than this.

So it ended with them having prodigy kids and a trip down memory lane thanks for all the love you guys give and also aren't those kids just cute as heck 🙊🙊 like just adorable also if you have please go back and vote this book is literally so close to being #100 in fan fiction I love you guys thank you for reading and I know you bitches will miss me so I'll be back this definitely isn't the end 😉😉