24

"Thank you so much Lauren" Dinah said to the girl that was lying down in the hospital bed connected to many wires and an IV.

"What do we say Seth" Dinah said to the boy that was laying in the bed next to Lauren.

"Tank you tete lolo" he said tired. His forehead was sweaty and he had been puking all morning all he wanted was to take a good nap but he had to prepare for his surgery.

"No worr--" Lauren started but was cut off by a fuming Normani who had nursed through the door.

"What the absolute fuck Lauren I asked you not to do this and you still go out and tell her you'd be the donor" she said yelling not noticing the young boy's presence in the room.

"I had to Normani. What would you have done if you were in this predicament?" Lauren asked rolling her eyes at her Bestfriend behavior. She was grown which meant she was perfectly capable of making her own choices.

"You're fucking killing yourself" Normani hissed at her Bestfriend.

"Yo Normani calm down" Camila said her and ally finally walking into the room.

"Yeah Seth is in the room" ally said.

"I think it's a great idea" the girls said.

"Yeah well Lauren's had cancer before it was so bad that she had to get two heart transplants and one bone marrow transplant. If the does this there's a 50 percent chance that it could come back" Normani spat.

"Normani STOP" Lauren yelled finally having enough of the girl outbursts. "When will you see I'm not a fragile little butterfly I'm not the same girl I was last year Normani."

"And when will you see that yeah you're strong now but not even 9 months ago you were throwing up recovering from you're last surgery. You can't even fully dance on stage because of your heart hell, even after you have sex you need to use an inhaler. So why do you think your strong enough for this" Normani said wearfully.

"Normani if you can't support my decision I..I don't want you here" Lauren said under her breath disappointed in the way her Bestfriend was acting.

"Fine" she said and stormed out of the room.

"Laur..don't you think it's best that you do this" Dinah asked the girl completely shocked by the information that Normani had just said.

"Look I'm fine I can do this" she said in an irritated voice. All of the girls looked at her with concern but they knew there was no stopping the green eyed girl.

A/N school is bullshit. Drop out while you can
Sc: qveen_pam