Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions

I woke up to a violent shake and I automatically knew who it was.

"Wake up pumpkin. Today is the day I show you my toys." Joker was on top of my body, grinning down at me. I looked past him to see what time it was.

"J it's not even 8:00 yet... What the hell is wrong with you?" I tried to push him off of my body, but he pinned my arms down onto the bed.

"What daddy says goes. Don't disobey me... You haven't seen me angry yet, and I don't wanna hurt 'cha kitten."

"What do you do to bad girls... Mister J." Joker leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I let out a quick moan, and he ended the kiss. He kissed me! It was wonderful! Why am I so happy about it? I'm sure it's just a joke.

"It depends on... How. Mad. You've. Made. Me." He got up from the bed and left me in the room by myself.

"I think I love him" I whispered to myself on the bed, sitting up.

I really think I do. I don't know why but, there is just something about him. I can see some of the love in his eyes, but it gets quickly covered up by evil. Yes, yes... I know he's the clown prince of crime, yada yada but... I know his heart isn't stone cold just yet. He's been acting kinda nice towards me lately, and hopefully I can help him change... but some things are better left untouched.

Joker's POV

I went to my private room in the house. "FUCK!" I yelled, pushing all my things off of the table. My voice echoed off of the sound proof walls. I ran my fingers through my green hair, while I paced the room.

I showed her how I felt. I didn't mean to... but it happened. I love her but I fucking hate myself for it. She probably thinks that I'm nothing but a joke and anything but a gangster. A fake. Something I don't want her to see in me. I want her to have fear in her eyes, but part of me doesn't want Y/N to be like that. What have I become? What happened to the psycho in me? It seems as if all that fades away when I look into her Y/E/C eyes, but I need to torture her. I don't want her to forget who she's dealing with. But most importantly... I don't want to forget who I  am.

I snapped out of my thoughts, walked over the things on the floor, and slammed the door behind me. Frost was walking past the room when I slammed the door.

"You alright boss?" Frost said in a concerning tone.

"Fine... just fine." I laughed hysterically, and went to the kitchen. There stood Y/N pouring wine into a glass. I walked towards her, took the glass, and drank the wine. 

"What the fuck J!?" She said with a tremendous amount of attitude. I slammed the glass on the counter, shattering the glass.

"You ready doll?"

"For what?"

"Getting up close and... personal  with my toys." I grabbed Y/N be the wrist and dragged her to my private room. Doing this to her might fuck up everything, but I'm doing it to save my insanity.

Y/N 's POV

J dragged me down the hallway to a room I've never seen before. We went inside, he closed the door behind us and there was stuff all on the floor. There was a table in the corner that had leather straps on it, and another table that had all types of weapons. Machine guns, knives, rifles , razors, and about anything else you can think of.

"Toys to you are weapons... great." I laughed a little. My laugh slowly died down when he took me to the table with leather straps and slammed me down on it. He strapped my ankles, and wrists to the table.

"W-What are you doing!?" I started to panic, and I tried to lift my head up. J put his hand on my forehead, and slammed my head back down on the table without saying a word. Then he put one of the leather straps in my mouth, and strapped it to the table. I wriggled my body. J went back to the other table, and grabbed one of his favorite knives. He walked back and stood beside me. Still without saying a word, he took the knife and cut my shirt so that my stomach was exposed. He placed the knife on my stomach and pressed down, drawing blood from my body. I tried to scream, but the leather strap restricted me. My breathing intensified, and I let out strong moans. He began to run the knife through my skin in one line. He lifted the knife from my stomach and glared at it as my blood ran down the blade. I looked at my blood with tears flowing from my eyes. J looked down at me and his blue eyes met mine. We glared at each other and he quickly went to set the knife on the table, and he left the room leaving the door open. I stared up at the ceiling, crying uncontrollably.

Joker's POV

I exited the room, leaving the door open. Frost was in the hallway when I came storming out.

"Frost go and unstrap her. Then give her some water, and first aid." I continued to walk by, making no eye contact.

"Yes boss." I grabbed my long dark purple coat, and went outside to my purple Lamborghini. I sat in the car, and looked at my face on the mirror.

"I'm afraid you've replaced your brain with your heart." I pointed at myself in the mirror. Then I sped off. I had no intentions on coming back for the night.

Y/N 's POV  

I was still crying and looking up at the ceiling when someone walked in. The person came closer and I realized it was Frost. He had a cup of water in his hand along with a first aid kit in the other. He placed them on the table and unbuckled me. I sat up on the table, turning the other way making my legs dangle off of the table. I held my stomach in pain and looked at the cut on my stomach. It wasn't that deep, but it hurt like hell. Frost gave me the cup of water, and he started to clean my wound. I took a sip, and placed to cup beside me.

"Thanks for what you're doing for me."

"Don't thank me... boss told me to do this, but your  welcome." He continued to clean my wound.

"He told you to..." I trailed off, looking at him with confused eyes.

"Yes. You're pretty damn lucky. He usually don't tell me to do things like this for other people. The last time he told me something like this was... a long while ago."

"Who was the person... that he had you help?"

"Her name is Harleen Quinzel..." He got finished with cleaning my wound and looked at me.

"Oh..."

"Yeah... but all I know is that he really cares for you because if he didn't, you would've been strapped on the table for hours." Frost helped me up, and we were chest to chest.

"Again... thank you." I looked down and grabbed my cup of water. I drank the rest of it and threw the cup in the trash as I exited the room. I looked around the house, and there was no sign of J. I plopped down onto the large couch, and exhaled loudly.

"I'm a sucker for pain." I whispered to myself as I laid down across the couch. Next thing I knew, I was fast asleep.

A/N: I was listening to 'sucker for pain' when I was writing this chapter, so I had to add it in. :) Was that a pretty ok chapter?